• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Don't feed the Monster

All he did was post a picture. Nothing bad or mean was said.

Maybe this could be a picture thread with no comments??

5BrothersFabrication said:
Soooo....

John locks the other bat-thread and you didn't take the hint? You trying to get :ban: ?

Actually this thread was started May 4th and John locked the other on the 29th.

I put him and Brock (IBrokeIt) in the same league. They are both just baiters, but they are so good at pulling peoples strings, they are Master Baiters.

JohnG said:
I put him and Brock (IBrokeIt) in the same league. They are both just baiters, but they are so good at pulling peoples strings, they are Master Baiters.

The definition of hypocrisy ... someone trying to get fed by joking about not feeding someone else.

JohnG said:
Whatever. You have a man crush on brock. It kind of makes me uncomfortable how much you talk about him every time I am around you. At rbd I finally had to tell you call him if you missed him that much :Joc:

BUG-E J said:
Whatever. You have a man crush on brock. It kind of makes me uncomfortable how much you talk about him every time I am around you. At rbd I finally had to tell you call him if you missed him that much :Joc:

laughing1

redneckengineered said:
molaugh I had the picture saved on my desktop from weeks ago and didn't want it to go to waste

That's funny, I had this one saved on mine but refrained from posting because I didn't want to :stir: when I had no dog in this fight. I have no beef with the dude, and it seems like he has a thick skin, so I'm gonna give the guy a shot and try to shake his hand at SRRS Windrock. Or at the Expo if he has the BALLS to show up! :flipoff1: :driving: :fish:

Just so everybody knows, I didn't start this thread because I have some kind of beef with Batmobile, he is actually a really nice guy in person, ( he really is, but don't get me wrong, I'm not defending his jackassery) he just does not seem to know when to stop with a lot of the stuff he goes on with ( the it's all about me and what not), with that being said, he was just egging people on and people kept eating the bait, I figured if y'all realized that, and stopped commenting on that thread and getting bent out of shape when he came back with some kind of crap, everyone would be better off... Maybe I went about it the wrong way, anyhow, no real beef, just thought I'd try to stop a train wreck before it got too fast....pretty sure he took it the wrong way though, I think he even "unfriended" me, life goes on. ;D

bdillon2372 said:
Just so everybody knows, I didn't start this thread because I have some kind of beef with Batmobile, he is actually a really nice guy in person, ( he really is, but don't get me wrong, I'm not defending his jackassery) he just does not seem to know when to stop with a lot of the stuff he goes on with ( the it's all about me and what not), with that being said, he was just egging people on and people kept eating the bait, I figured if y'all realized that, and stopped commenting on that thread and getting bent out of shape when he came back with some kind of crap, everyone would be better off... Maybe I went about it the wrong way, anyhow, no real beef, just thought I'd try to stop a train wreck before it got too fast....pretty sure he took it the wrong way though, I think he even "unfriended" me, life goes on. ;D
I am pretty sure it has been a long time and many of his face pages ago he was "friends" with my wife. I am about tired of all this bs. Racing was alot more fun when some buddies showed up to see who could make it to the top the fastest. A little trash talk is fun but being ignorant is just ignorant

BUG-E J said:
I am pretty sure it has been a long time and many of his face pages ago he was "friends" with my wife. I am about tired of all this bs. Racing was alot more fun when some buddies showed up to see who could make it to the top the fastest. A little trash talk is fun but being ignorant is just ignorant

Truth.....getting tired myself

bdillon2372 said:
Truth.....getting tired myself

I hope it don't make any of you guys quit, especially you Ford guys. You're all we got to brag on! :****:

You gonna be at the Expo this weekend, Brandon? If so, don't forget to put fuel in the buggy! molaugh

This is why Brandon is one of my favorite drivers. Not only does he put on a show but he is a class act off the race course.

Latest posts