• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Don't feed the Monster

5BrothersFabrication said:
I hope it don't make any of you guys quit, especially you Ford guys. You're all we got to brag on! :****:

You gonna be at the Expo this weekend, Brandon? If so, don't forget to put fuel in the buggy! molaugh

Not gonna make it to the expo this year, I'm going to my nephews wedding in Texas ( might need to take a boat) , this weekend, y'all have fun, I'll keep tabs on the goings on, and yeah last year in hindsight was pretty comical , don't think I was thinking straight until after I got that " trick" done :rolf:

jeeptj99 said:
This is why Brandon is one of my favorite drivers. Not only does he put on a show but he is a class act off the race course.
Thanks for the kind words , I just try to be nice to everyone that's nice to me, and to the people that aren't nice, just try to be civil...

bdillon2372 said:
Not gonna make it to the expo this year, I'm going to my nephews wedding in Texas ( might need to take a boat) , this weekend, y'all have fun, I'll keep tabs on the goings on, and yeah last year in hindsight was pretty comical , don't think I was thinking straight until after I got that " trick" done :rolf:

The whole time I was doing my Carl Childers "it ain't got no gas in it". I'll be damned if I wasn't right. :****: molaugh

Latest posts