• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Dont let your demons win

jeeptj99

Lost a friend yesterday. If you are struggling with demons, please please let someone know. Talk to someone, hell talk to me. I'm guilty of keeping stuff bottled up myself and need to work on it. It's not unmanly to talk to someone. Don't let a situation get the best of you, there's always people in your corner. He was getting things turned around but it was just a little to late.

Sorry to hear you lost a buddy, man I hate that this seems to happen more frequently these days.
It's a " method " I just don't understand. Condolences bro

Sorry for your loss. This does seem to happen far to offend.
I had a lot of people watching me when I became disable and couldn't work anymore.
But I use working on our Juggy as my therapy. It keeps me from going nuts. I cant do all the work. But most of it I can do. It just takes me about 4 times as long to do even the most simplest task. But I do get it do.
And I have a few friends that stop over when they can to check up on me.

So I can see how some people might thing that there is no way out for them.

Thanks for all the kind words. He was a good dude. Always made gay jokes. Like to the point I wanted to punch him. They are saying natural causes.

Sorry for your loss Travis and I know he can't be replaced ever. You are right in the fact that talking to someone, anyone, can and will help. Demons come in all shapes and forms from women and relationships to drugs and alcohol, none of which can or should be taking lightly. There is always a right person to help you get through the darkness. Travis, I commend you for posting this up and offering your shoulder for people to lean on, we should all be there for each other. Live on and happy. G

ADMINISTRATOR

Sorry for your loss man.

On another note I have someone in my life that is fighting a battle and losing. He feels no purpose in life, can't find a way to find it either. Says he is tired of living, doesn't enjoy his hobbies anymore, and I'm not sure what to do. I try and speak to him on a regular basis will swing by his house on occasion and just bullshit with him. I'm trying but not sure what else I can do to help him. I am scared of the day I get a phone call saying he's gone.

Any input or suggestions are welcome for ideas to help him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

simpletoy said:
Sorry for your loss man.

On another note I have someone in my life that is fighting a battle and losing. He feels no purpose in life, can't find a way to find it either. Says he is tired of living, doesn't enjoy his hobbies anymore, and I'm not sure what to do. I try and speak to him on a regular basis will swing by his house on occasion and just bullshit with him. I'm trying but not sure what else I can do to help him. I am scared of the day I get a phone call saying he's gone.

Any input or suggestions are welcome for ideas to help him.

Just be there for him. Even if it means stopping by on your way home to just to talk. Dont force it but dont just take no for an answer if he says he wants to be along. Find something he gets some satisfaction out of if possible. Dont give up on him.

jeeptj99 said:
Just be there for him. Even if it means stopping by on your way home to just to talk. Dont force it but dont just take no for an answer if he says he wants to be along. Find something he gets some satisfaction out of if possible. Dont give up on him.

It's a regular thing I try to do with him and I'm just trying to make it through to him. It's just not easy to see him go through this kind of stuff. My mind doesn't allow me to think the way he does. And I try to be careful with how I speak to him about it because I feel differently on life as he does. It's just a very delicate and difficult situation