• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Drive Flanges, and pricing..

flanges3.jpg

Pffffffffffft, what ever man you owe me 5 bux :flipoff1:

(actually I aint sweating it you guys all paid for beers all night.... )

it's all good had a great time we stoped at the first gas station last night got another 12 for the ride home

hahah, BADA BING... here all week folks, just throw money :flipoff1:

I cant leave **** alone, I pulled the lockouts, then the hubs, then replaced the outter bearings, the wheelseals and re-packed everything... wiped the wheels down so they looked half ass clean enough for the Flanges to grace them then put it all back together. I hate packing bearings but **** my drivers side hub had water dribbling out when I pulled the lockout off :eek:

How the hell can I live in a state in a severe drought and still have water in my ****. :popcorn:

I commented to Wayne on Tuesday about all the mud and water and we are in a sever drought. There is always mud around here, no matter what.

I know I surely wasnt expecting to get home after the night ride and have my chit covered in muck... Oh well. I dont think Ive ever been to Gdale and not had to drive through some sort of mud hole or creek crossing. Just how it goes.

I put the sticky icky green badass grease on my junk this go around...

Yea this stuff is silly sticky and very messy to deal with. Ill have to look at the name of it. I got it at advanced auto. Has something about "two guys and a garage" on it or something to that nature.