• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

DROPPn' diesel prices --- $3.55 to $2.99 in 10 days!

blacksheep10 said:
fawking 2.24? wow. still more in MO as of 2 days ago, I need to go check.

$2.24 in Olathe 123rd and errrr well that shitty place by the skatepark... $2.29 by my house in Stilwell..

miles4areason said:
Diesel was $2.15 at I35 and roe Gas was $1.25 in Lee Summit getin cheaper thumb.gif
Damn Mile's, you have been seeing it consistently lower than anyone else.

This morning it is $1.35 gas and $2.22 diesel.

miles4areason said:
Diesel was $2.15 at I35 and roe Gas was $1.25 in Lee Summit getin cheaper thumb.gif

damn.. where's I35 and Roe??? I didn't know they intersected... fuggit i'll wait a couple of days and pounce on some diesel for the excursion... These under $100 fill ups feel better than the over $200 last year!

MUCHADO said:
damn.. where's I35 and Roe??? I didn't know they intersected... fuggit i'll wait a couple of days and pounce on some diesel for the excursion... These under $100 fill ups feel better than the over $200 last year!

I feel you on that. My F250 holds 29 gallons. I bought it in March of this year and the most I can remember it costing was $135-$140 per fill up. It has been around $65 lately. I feel like I have gotten a raise.

bigsilly said:
I feel you on that. My F250 holds 29 gallons. I bought it in March of this year and the most I can remember it costing was $135-$140 per fill up. It has been around $65 lately. I feel like I have gotten a raise.

42 gallons is most I've put in the excursion I was runnin pretty damn low!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

I gave myself a raise by buying a honda... I put ~350-400 miles a week on that sucker between commuting and errands---costs me about $20 to fill up once a week thumb.gif

Avy is 37 gallons. when it peaked, we were only putting in a half a tank and Ash started driving it to work since she works about 10 miles closer than I do. Also picked up the bike which helped out a bunch this summer, now it is more expensive to have it.....oh well, prolly keep it anyway! just not riding it as much now, especially since we have had some cold days here......ya cold, like in the 30-40s HAHAHA

1.51 here in Jax today

Holy hell, just checked FlyingJ because I need some diesel tomorrow and it has dropped to $2.07 tonight. :eek: