• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

DROPPn' diesel prices --- $3.55 to $2.99 in 10 days!

muchado

$3.55 Diesel

OHHH YEAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Fillin' errr on up tonight!!! 8)

I've paid over $5 a gallon for that ****. Fuggyesss....

Re: $3.55 Diesel

thats awesome....gas is slowly creepin down here...3.41 is the cheapest I have seen it. gasbuddy.com is showing 3.09 the cheapest here in town...fawk, I need to drive out of my way to get that!

diesal in my neck of the woods--birmingport/sylvan springs area is 3.39-3.49......reg unleaded is 3.19-3.29 from what i seen on the way in from work this morn

done changed in agin this morn....red gas was 3.02, and diesal was within a few cents from yesterday.....hopefully everythin will continue coming down

Diesel was $3.55 at the 3 stations I drive by in the morning where I can see the signs. That is still stupid high.

InDaShop said:
Diesel was $3.55 at the 3 stations I drive by in the morning where I can see the signs. That is still stupid high.

It's stupid high but much better than the $5 I've paid before :eek:

The 2 stations in Stilwell have been at $3.49 since I posted this. Hoping it goes down even more.

$1.50 difference on 1 tank is $60 (40 gallon tank) so every lil bit helps.

**** - still $3.99 for diesel here or at least it was last week. Wish I had the hook up on some french fry oil.

blacksheep10 said:
So is MO really the cheapest state on fuel? every time I see you guys post up, Missouri is like 20 cents cheaper ???
Its because their road tax is so much less. And if you ever drive Missouri roads you can tell their road tax is less. I think MO has the shittiest roads in the country.
Last time on I-70 to St. Louis I lost a filling it was so rough. :eek:

InDaShop said:
Its because their road tax is so much less. And if you ever drive Missouri roads you can tell their road tax is less. I think MO has the shittiest roads in the country.

Tell us how you really lost the filling!

InDaShop said:

I agree 110% with MO having the worst roads in the country.... Always have, There's some pretty ****ed up highways in Alabama also, but I think Mo takes the cake!!!

I agree with you guys 100% on the roads in MO, but damn that road from Bham to Morris Mountain(I-20??) is fawkin BAD!
gas is down to 2.82 in places here, but diesel is around 3.63. crazy how much it is going down, but I know no one but the oil companies are complaining. the market will have to change if people are spending less on gas......either that or people will be puttin money away in there mattress. LOL

Brian

Latest posts