• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Dunes Labor Day

Ill be there. Not sure where were camping yet though. Who all is going down with you rob? I'm trying to get gay kelly to go but he keeps making excuses.

Rob is going to be rollin down baller status
185589_622197684463_77200125_33451984_500937_n.jpg

blacksheep10 said:
Glad it has the right amount of axles on the trailer to put some stuff in the back.

If I get a job, buy an S kit and get it installed and find time, I'll go

Make it happen Kelly, gonna be a blast. booyang

That fugger has one of these on it.. dayum makes that thing pull nice.
ap_small.jpg

Travis, I'll get you some pics tonight of the "old" unit---- 2007 Forest River 18' foot work and play. Would be perfect for your family :dblthumb:

Sounds good man. I hope your ready for some fast trail rides. Im so ready to go down there. Rzr's are a blast down there.

COPPERHEAD42 said:
Rob is going to be rollin down baller status
185589_622197684463_77200125_33451984_500937_n.jpg

That is awesome. The one that the guys from MS took out to KOH this year....I am pretty sure its the same as that, is for sale around here if anyone wants to be just like Rob....Ill get you the info

Nolen,

You should roll out west and ride dunes with us... Google "Waynoka, Oklahoma" I'm sure it can't be THAT far!

I'll say I hate riding in the trees and brush and **** around anywhere after having been spoiled with riding at Little Sahara. Riding sand is so awesome! And forgiving!

COPPERHEAD42 said:
You figure out what paddles your getting rob?

Haven't got that far yet, may just run stockers for Labor Day---they worked fine last trip but paddles would definitely be nice. Just a shame they are so spendy!!

Ya the factory LED's are bad ass, but ride with Jerod who's got a big ass LED & you'll understand.

I'm actually trying to buy high volume of light bars out of china to sell on ebay/rock one myself up on the cage so---that's a total separate deal from the tires. How much were your STU sand blasters from FSS? Did you just do rears or did you get some fronts?

O snap I may want a light bar :) I got skat trak extreme haulers. Im buying fronts when I get down there.

COPPERHEAD42 said:
O snap I may want a light bar :) I got skat trak extreme haulers. Im buying fronts when I get down there.

badass I'm curious how they do. What size? 26 or 27? or did you go fo dem 23's?

Gonna get a separate set of wheels or swap on to hipers every time you go down?

Latest posts