• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Durhamtown Tellico

I thought it was a fair assessment as well. but having more than one person call me out on it really pisses off.

I spent countless trips going to Tellico the last two years, joining in the effort to "Save Tellico". Dug drainage ditches, retention ponds, planted and threw seed, whatever they had to give us to do. I loved that place probably as much as anyone here. For anyone to think and speak differently can kiss my shitty unwiped ass.

Sorry Eric the fresh news of this place gettin shut down and youre "campin's 30 mins from the gate,an hour from civilization,narrow trails,just kinda struck a nerve with me & I wrote what I thought man.

I as well would cut off one of my balls with a plastic butter knife if we all could wheel and primitive camp way back on Trail 3 at old Tellico again!

Mad people sometimes type mean stuff man,,,,,and yesterday I was livid.

ScottsPics said:
Sorry Eric the fresh news of this place gettin shut down and youre "campin's 30 mins from the gate,an hour from civilization,narrow trails,just kinda struck a nerve with me & I wrote what I thought man.

I as well would cut off one of my balls with a plastic butter knife if we all could wheel and primitive camp way back on Trail 3 at old Tellico again!

Mad people sometimes type mean stuff man,,,,,and yesterday I was livid.

I know how much you liked the place, and my apology was really towards you. Hell I know you, You can fling poo at me all you want, just so long as you keep posting them pics of Florida mud boobies.

LandSpeeder said:
I know how much you liked the place, and my apology was really towards you. Hell I know you, You can fling poo at me all you want, just so long as you keep posting them pics of Florida mud boobies.

Wait, what??? Scott, post link to said boobies! :woot:

LandSpeeder said:

Deal!

5BrothersFabrication said:
Wait, what??? Scott, post link to said boobies! :woot:

I post a set on the side boobie thread from time to time....

Heres just one of the many trail views from Durhamtown Tellico.....

:mad:

LandSpeeder said:
I thought it was a fair assessment as well. but having more than one person call me out on it really pisses off.

I spent countless trips going to Tellico the last two years, joining in the effort to "Save Tellico". Dug drainage ditches, retention ponds, planted and threw seed, whatever they had to give us to do. I loved that place probably as much as anyone here. For anyone to think and speak differently can kiss my shitty unwiped ass.
dude I was only busting your balls about having a pretty pimp camp ground close to all the fancy stuff,it was a joke not a BBC so don't take so hard. Far as the old Tellico I was wheeling before you got your license and lived 45 mins away, Not biggie bud just messing with you on the outback camping,thicken your skin up some. And yes we have mutual friends that wheel together. . .

RockHales said:
dude I was only busting your balls about having a pretty pimp camp ground close to all the fancy stuff,it was a joke not a BBC so don't take so hard. Far as the old Tellico I was wheeling before you got your license and lived 45 mins away, Not biggie bud just messing with you on the outback camping,thicken your skin up some. And yes we have mutual friends that wheel together. . .

1stTjUpLoWeR2, How would I know you were busting anything. I don't know you, 1stTjUpLoWeR2, I just know you were being a keyboard warrior. I'm not trying to measure my Tellico penis, I was just pointing out that I'm not who you were saying I was. I know everyone else here personally. If I/we know you, then put your name and town in your sig line so we can know who we're talking to.
So I'll turn the mirror on you, have some thick skin and take a rebuttal.

Julio, I believe this is the same view ...and our boy-band

11873493_10153523906337421_7587247356352981879_n.jpg

Latest posts