• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Dynamite Design - AC / 2xRT

Adam send me your Email address and telephone number to [email protected]
I happened to have a conversation with a big name company looking for an exclusive racer. They mentioned they wanted a good bet but not have to pay for a big name. Not that your not a big name but I told him you could drive with the best of them but did not have as big of budget as the Cambell's of the world. They sounded interested. Ill pass on your info if you would like. Don't PM me here b/c Im stupid and don't understand hardline PM's.

If there is anything ECGS can do to help we would love to but we don't have big money to throw around like some of the others. I don't know anything about building buggies so I wont comment on this debacle but if you need the diffs built right we got you covered.

^^^ Good people here, I have ordered most all of my axles, gears, etc. from them, always here in 2 days, and never no bull about warranty stuff!

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=379232025585336&id=100004956250090&set=a.118701654971709.22062.100004956250090&source=48&refid=17&_ft_&__tn__=E. Meth eyes

Neal3000 said:
Adam, I hope it works out for yall and you get all your stuff back with minimum drama. I was pretty surprised that you wanted another buggy, to me the only upgrade over the single seater you raced last year would be an ifs car
I like the single seater but I feel I can be more competive with someone calling the turns
Cars are getting faster and it's getting tough to stay in the right direction.

ECGS said:
Adam send me your Email address and telephone number to [email protected]
I happened to have a conversation with a big name company looking for an exclusive racer. They mentioned they wanted a good bet but not have to pay for a big name. Not that your not a big name but I told him you could drive with the best of them but did not have as big of budget as the Cambell's of the world. They sounded interested. Ill pass on your info if you would like. Don't PM me here b/c Im stupid and don't understand hardline PM's.

If there is anything ECGS can do to help we would love to but we don't have big money to throw around like some of the others. I don't know anything about building buggies so I wont comment on this debacle but if you need the diffs built right we got you covered.

Chase I really do appreciate that and I'll send you my info.
I'll get with you when I figure out this mess and get a couple dropouts

ECGS said:
Adam send me your Email address and telephone number to [email protected] .......

That's good stuff right there.

ECGS said:

Adam, I want to mirror what Chase has said, if we can help you out in any way with drive lines, to help get you back on track, please let me know.

Dave

336-724-1021

Re:

Oliver's and ECGS awesome gesture! I've had nothing but good dealings with ECGS and will continue to buy from y'all!
AC, best of luck brotha

It goes a long way the way ECGS and Oliver's have stepped up. I've saved both company's in my contact info on my phone. If I need anything I know who to call. :dblthumb:

I still haven't forgot what murrah motorsports (rocfun) done for rednecklights.

rednecklights said:
Well , I don't know of any either but ...

Id be more than happy to help in any way I can.

Jon Piper
Hell yeah. They way they have been done a good reach around would lighten the blow!

POPS58 said:
Just a litlle trip from Birmingham Al to Lexington NC....no big deal :dblthumb:
That's what I figured Was just making sure, un fortunately I live really close to 404 area. Was going to give you my number if you needed anything.. Patellar just passing through. I would be more than happy to take the reins if he was close by me. You guys be careful and good luck. The faster you get there the better. BE SAFE.

Got word this morning parts have been picked up and are on the way back to Alabama. Time for Adam to regroup and start again. Look for a new chassis soon from what I hear, it's gonna be flashemifyougotem