• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Eaton HO72 axle OMG!

ridefast

Basically the coolest axle ever. For sale!

Axle is full-width. I think I remember the WMS measurement being 62.5"....or close. Will confirm later tonight.
Axle has greater strength rating than 14b. Basically the best axle ever. This axle has dad-strength.
Axle has 4.10 gearing.
Drums have been removed, but I still have them. You're welcome to them, no change in price. I'm keeping the disc brackets that I had for this project to use on something else. There are a lot of great vendors out there to help with that, if thats your thing.
All factory tabs/perches are untouched.
I have 14b spider gears to include with axle. Original plans were to narrow the housing (which would require new shafts as you cannot narrow/respline eaton shafts). 14b shafts work, if you have the spider gears. I have the spider gears. They are included, no change in price. 14b lunchbox locker will fit in here!
Jackstands not included.

Asking $300.
Open to trades.

I will consider delivering.

Axle is located in Hixson, TN
Taylor
336-880-8080

Detroit or open diff? Load bolt? Which pinion bearings (ball or tapered roller)?

I run one as well. Most people just think it's a custom 9" floater at a glance.

Same axle in Second Chance :dblthumb:

Attachments

• Bouncer2.jpg
    Bouncer2.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 99
Bump for a great add and fun read, lol.

BTW I sell the complete disc brake kit for this for $315 shipped.

bgredjeep said:
Detroit or open diff? Load bolt? Which pinion bearings (ball or tapered roller)?

Open diff
Yes, load bolt.
Will try to confirm pinion bearings ASAP.

And for your disc brackets, Gubni is the only person you need to talk to for that need.