• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

ECORS

scottlang said:
i figured that was u , did u do a membership or just race by race

I did a membership because the way they are doing the payouts this year you really need to finish good in the points to get your money back. are you going to race? Will yours meet B class or are you running C?

xjkrawler said:
sweet sounds good! ill have to come watch you race around. whose racing with you?

my wife will be co-driving most of the time. Mo, Mark, and Bradley will be alternates. Come on man, always use another pit crew member!

best i can understand if you run 2 or fewer races it's cheaper to not buy a membership

Scott.....come AWN SON

Yeah I plan on the bama race and the Harlan qualifier if they do it again. Looking fwd to some local races and hopefully Bailey will make a endurance race at Gray Rock happen

onetoncrawler said:
my wife will be co-driving most of the time. Mo, Mark, and Bradley will be alternates.

That will last for one race and then you will strap Mo in the co-dog's seat ;D

laughing1 My wife is a daredevil - i have been waiting to go fast until she got her helmet, she got it Monday so we headed out to do some tuning/testing. She loved the fast stuff, never asked me to slow down, never complained at all. I'm excited that she is getting into it. Our biggest field is only about 15 acres and is shaped funny so i was only able to hit 53mph. but its not the smoothest field by any means. we will see how it goes after the first race. I have a feeling if i have to do much winching or anything that she will be driving and I will be pulling rope molaugh

Racing involves a lot of getting out to check ****, fix stuff, winch, spot, etc. It is hard work and doesn't involve just sitting in the seat and holding on. If you co-driver can get out and fix **** it takes half the time as if the driver has to get out. When we race the goal is for me to never have to unbelt and get out of the rig. I applaud you for getting your wife involved, but like I said it will not last very long if you hope to be competitive.:flipoff1:

Matt O. said:
Racing involves a lot of getting out to check ****, fix stuff, winch, spot, etc. It is hard work and doesn't involve just sitting in the seat and holding on. If you co-driver can get out and fix **** it takes half the time as if the driver has to get out. When we race the goal is for me to never have to unbelt and get out of the rig. I applaud you for getting your wife involved, but like I said it will not last very long if you hope to be competitive.:flipoff1:

A husband and wife team finished KOH this year...

Yeah there was also an all girl team out there, cool for publicity. Not saying it can't be done, just saying you will spend a lot of time getting in and out unless you just let the wife drive. Co-dog is to hard of a job that demands mechanical, recovery and spotting knowledge. Jessi Combs would make a good co-dog though, and she is so fine. flashemifyougotem

i know what you mean , if Mo co-drives I will still be better off to get in and out myself, he is slow and feeeble in his old age and it takes him a while laughing1 :flipoff1:

I am hoping that the ECORS races being shorter will allow her to ride with no problems, I will have to get someone more mechanically inclined to ride shotgun for the Qualifier and longer races

looking forward to it thumb.gif

Speeding said:
A husband and wife team finished KOH this year...

Oh how I wish I had the video of the husband and wife team that finished KOH this year. It was bad...Very bad. I was at backdoor when they came through. If anyone has the video of the husband and wife team at backdoor(I believe they were racing some kind of S-10 like my old one) then you got an hour of drinking enjoyment in your hands. I got a case of beer for whoever posts it up just to prove a point.. It was uggggggggly. Very entertaining to say the least! Winch straps still in the original package strapped to the top of the spare tire!!! :dunno: It took them 30 minutes or better just to get hooked up. They had no idea where there gear was :wtflol:, and they were runnin round crazy. After they made it through the obstacle he just left her on the trail and then got an ass chewing once she caught up to him. They sat for 10 minutes once they had cleared the obstacle.. I love my wife and I love spending time with her on the trail, but no way would she co-drive for me in any comp.. If I learned anything from KOH I learned your co driver better be a fit MOFO! That was the hardest job that I saw at backdoor..

Ha, that is funny Colt. I am sure the other competitors were hating life being behind them. Never saw if the all girl team finished, but I can only imagine being in their pits when they come in to tell the guys what is wrong with the rig. :****:

Latest posts