• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

efi hose and -an fittings?

whiskeymakin

i sometimes have cheap-ass ideas that are sometimes good and sometimes bad..... has anybody ever tried -an fittings on regular ol efi rubber hose?
i had a little braided line left over and a bunch of -6 fittings, and a lot of 3/8" efi hose. the inside of the efi hose (which is 3/8) is a little larger than the inside of the -6 hose????? i got the fittings made up on the efi hose and connected it all together, im doing a leak test overnite.
just wondering if anybody has any experience with trying this before? good idea, bad idea?

MY fuel injection system runs off rubber fuel line along with the return line with -AN fittings Never had a problem with mine . Should work just fine . and a lot cheaper .. Not as fancy tho .. but it works

What are we talking about here? Are you using the -an fittings that are meant to go on braided steel line and putting them on rubber hose?

J. J.

patooyee said:
What are we talking about here? Are you using the -an fittings that are meant to go on braided steel line and putting them on rubber hose?

J. J.

Yea pretty much .. Saves the hassle of barb fittings