• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Elbe Hills Trail Watch

rollnhvy

The Dnr is looking into the idea of having a trail watch system up at Elbe kinda similer to the one at Reiter trails. If you are intersted in this please post up here we are looking for some good idea's. And if you really wanna support this program please attend the next focus group meeting to give your input.

next focus group is july 21st :D

Last edited:
This is a REALLY good place to get involved. I would encourage people to check it out with the DNR to see what the program is about. A good trail watch program is, I believe, the secret to success for user managed trail systems.

The DNR is willing to train everyone that's interested.

If you've wanted to get involved but didn't really know how, this is a GREAT way to do it!

Rollnhvy, I think the next Elbe meeting is July 10th...???

This is something we talked about at the last meeting... Having a 'check point' by the campground with signs on the rigs of who's evers turn it is that weekend... Maybe handing out info, tread lightly, DNR, trail edicate and such...

Educating other users is a great idea, but I think a presence up there will help with non wheeler types from dumping and trashing the place...

I need to double check on the date..... Some how i wrote it down as the same date as my next work party...... Glad i have nancy on email speed dial