turbo 400 klune-v twin stick 205
42 irocks on chrome allied beadlocks
bilstein coilovers
polished 7075 links
21" belly 72"to the top

[attachment deleted by admin]

that shop looks familiar, is that hendrix motorsports? :fish:
that buggy with have evil demons for screwing up a ford stuff :flipgotcha:

Thanks for the compliments.Yes the buggy is being built at Heman Machine.Havent decided on doors or tube yet i need plenty of room to get in and out.So even if it is tube it will be a low rolled bar.

Looking good . I really like the link bar mounts on the axles .

What kind of dimplier are you using ? Is any one brand better than another .

Thanks, the link mounts are from jimmy's 4x4, i like the super clean look. i dont like all the big truss stuff. the rock sliders did three things. one of course it is a rock slider to save the frame two it let us add 1.5" to the belly drop with out looking like it is very much, kind of an optical illusion. and it gave us a good place to set the floor pans at the bottom of the frame instead of the top. witch gives 3 more inches of head room.

No kidding, when you build it with all toyota stuff and then tear it apart and build it with big block and one tons it makes for a long and expensive build :****:

everything has been converted over to six lug. But those are off the shelf chevy rotors that i drilled and sloted myself with the drill press and a cut off wheel. it takes some time but the end result is worth it.

Bill it looks good I would put some 3/4" plate on those link towers though :eek:

Latest posts