• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Evil Dead

patooyee

Has anyone seen it? I got it on Redbox the other night and it skipped right at the point where the Jeep flipped on the chick and she had to rip her own hand off to save herself and then picked back up shortly after the demon-bitch had apparently been killed. Its less than a minute missed I think but its like the least-shitty minute of the movie. I suffered through the rest of the movie and I'm not going to rent it again just for that part, so what did I miss? How did the demon-bitch die?

saw it in the dollar theater. girl i took nearly cleared her seat a couple times. bloodiest movie i have ever seen.

Haven't seen the new one but the three originals are deff some of my favorites of all time!

Never mind, I should have thought to just Google it first.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evil_Dead_(2013_film)#Plot

What kind of sissy demon from hell dies when its head gets sawed in half by a chain saw? If I'm a demon and manage to go through all the trouble of making it from hell to Earth I'm going to have a plan that is better than crawling around on the ground naked until someone tags me with a chain saw. Lame.

Maybe we can bing some value into this thread by recommending the best model of chain saw to hunt demons with? :)

Latest posts