• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Fastest Car on Netflix

jeeptj99

Season 2 came out, watched a few last night. Freaking kills me how they are calling them "sleeper" cars when they are just drag cars. Also how do you become a ****ing millionaire from youtube? One of the super car guys made millions off youtube blows my mind.

I like the first season. Hopefully the second isn't full of douche bags like season 1. I wanted to choke that ****ing idiot in the s10 from the Detroit episode

I like the first season. Hopefully the second isn't full of douche bags like season 1. I wanted to choke that ****ing idiot in the s10 from the Detroit episode
Yeah there's a few on there. That dude was annoying as **** though. Seems like they only cast people with drama and stuff for their back story or chicks because ovaries make better ratings i guess.
This season the worst was one of the supercar drivers. It was the first episode i think. He was a motivational speaker and was just extremely annoying.

I watched two episodes last night. My damn allergies had me all fogged up when they started the story about the lady that died of cancer that owned that old wagon. That '01 GT with the LS in it was a riot. I had my doubts about that T56 but ole girl drove the snot out of that thing!

I watched two episodes last night. My damn allergies had me all fogged up when they started the story about the lady that died of cancer that owned that old wagon. That '01 GT with the LS in it was a riot. I had my doubts about that T56 but ole girl drove the snot out of that thing!

yeah my allergies got me on that one to. I wanted him to win it. Wait until the last episode some crazy **** goes down i finished it last night.

I loved the first season watched the first episode of season 2 last night and a little of the second. It's all mad for TV stuff but I dig the back stories on the people involved and their cars. Cool concept

Old salty crew surprised me!! Ole boys shirt said "SPRINKLE SPRINKLE" lol I told the wife them fellers would fit in around here.
On a side note I am in the process of putting together a 4.8 turbo setup and that did not make me want to do it any less!!:driving:

I just finished episode 3. Old country boy in that wagon was hauling ass, if he'd had that motor in a light car he woulda smoked em. The personal stories are killing me, I like this year better than last. Wish they had more episodes

yeah my allergies got me on that one to. I wanted him to win it. Wait until the last episode some crazy **** goes down i finished it last night.

So guy that wrecked in last episode is a guy I have raced and hung out with! Damn good good fellow. When he wrecked at SGMP one of my best friends was pitted there with him, and is actually who drove down and brought him home from Atlanta when they released him. Lyle set the leaf spring world record in a dart after his wreck. The kid in the Tesla is actually pretty cool dude too. He is a big name around here for street racing and no prep cash days type stuff. I Have raced him also. Damn I miss racing! The chick in the '01 GT was my favorite, she drives that stick!!

Just finished it. Damn that was a tear jerker, old boy in that mustang had it but spun out. I think that Honda woulda won if he didn't break. That fawking girl can drive now. Dude who won was pretty damn cool

Just finished it. Damn that was a tear jerker, old boy in that mustang had it but spun out. I think that Honda woulda won if he didn't break. That fawking girl can drive now. Dude who won was pretty damn cool

It was super super close. I wish he hadnt spun out to see who really would have won. I think if the chick hadnt let out when he lost it she would have got the super. He was cool for a super car guy though. Was arrogant but not the normal super car arrogant.

Latest posts