• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Father's day sales?

So ya saying radflo is a better shock? I hope to be in the market soon for some shocks

I'm not saying one is drastically better than the other. I'm saying there are differences. IMO radflo is a better company to work with at this point in time. Fox has nice products but getting parts can be a struggle for the common man at times.

From what ive heard fox takes for ever to get replacement parts, radflo is super quick and easy to deal with.
I will say the outer finish on fox air shocks is nicer than the radflo but thats no deal breaker for me.
Only issue with wod is im in state and have to pay tn sales tax....but i think with the new laws all internet sales are taxed in some way....i may be wrong on that.
$250 or more worth of tax sucks though.

With new laws, everyone should be charged sales tax regardless. But I'm sure not everyone is going by that.

I'm not saying one is drastically better than the other. I'm saying there are differences. IMO radflo is a better company to work with at this point in time. Fox has nice products but getting parts can be a struggle for the common man at times.
Im pretty common, so... radflo it is.

He's just a small operation. Great product though, no ragrets
Yep. I actually ordered it through busted knuckle first.
Then cancelled that. And almost ordered through them.
Ended up ordering through ecgs. The additional parts the kit came with and no sales tax were the selling points.

Latest posts