• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Favorite bouncer chassis

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Favorite bouncer chassis

TacomaJD said:
The damn ultra famous mohawk on the top is specifically made for them bounty hills, so it doesn't easily land on it's roof when it rolls from the very top. Few can compete with this machine. It appears simple to the untrained eye, but it's engineering is advanced far beyond what you and I plain folk can fathom. If you was to take Herby the VW bug and a sand rail...and **** 'em, this is what the end result would be. Don't judge a book by it's cover, because even the 3rd string girls at the strip club may have good *****.

But coming in at a close 2nd to the Big Bird machine, is this guy's 4 banger bouncer....THE GREEN HORNET! Real rigs require half the cylinders.

byqyqasy.jpg

Funniest **** ive read all day! Thank you for that sir

Favorite racer chassis is Peter Basler's/BTF buggy.

Bouncer chassis is the first one I remember seeing in person, Fat Girl.

TacomaJD said:
The damn ultra famous mohawk on the top is specifically made for them bounty hills, so it doesn't easily land on it's roof when it rolls from the very top. Few can compete with this machine. It appears simple to the untrained eye, but it's engineering is advanced far beyond what you and I plain folk can fathom. If you was to take Herby the VW bug and a sand rail...and **** 'em, this is what the end result would be. Don't judge a book by it's cover, because even the 3rd string girls at the strip club may have good *****.

But coming in at a close 2nd to the Big Bird machine, is this guy's 4 banger bouncer....THE GREEN HORNET! Real rigs require half the cylinders.

byqyqasy.jpg

I just fell out ma chair. Herby the love bug Bahahaha!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LandSpeeder said:
I mean.... makes covers of DVD's...
1010or_02_%2Boff_road_unloaded_letters_to_the_editor%2Bsouthern_shenanigans_dvd.jpg

Damn right, Julio and the green hornet be famous. Sounds like a good reality show "Julio and The Green Hornet" .....camera crews ride around with Julio everytime he goes wheeling and films all of his shenanigans. molaugh

Yep, Roger could work that front end on Elmo, I miss it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Latest posts