• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Favorite Bounty Hill?

BustedKnucklefilms

There have been many over the years but one of my favorite has to be the one in Disney, Oklahoma because drivers had to hit it wide open to conquer it.

hqdefault.jpg

Another vote for cable hill. seen some of the best beatdowns there! AOP trail 66 was one of my favorite true bounty hills

I'd say the hill that all the RZRs and Bouncers flipped down at Stony. Maybe Vendetta? Or hitmans vendetta.....whatever it's called.

And this one ain't bad either.

No one tries it though. Idiots that shouldnt be on cable line up. No one lines up at Stony. Maybe just the noveltyor that the park isn't open much. But Cabe get a lot of traffic when it's open.

**** Kel, I had video but accidentally deleted it. The last time we were at Stony, when Enzo was driving your rig. There was a lady in a mildly built TJ that tried to climb Who's Your Daddy! She didn't have much luck, but it wasn't for lack of effort.

**** Kel, I had video but accidentally deleted it. The last time we were at Stony, when Enzo was driving your rig. There was a lady in a mildly built TJ that tried to climb Who's Your Daddy! She didn't have much luck, but it wasn't for lack of effort.
I can confirm this. Rubicon TJ on 35s. Got a damn good run at it. Never let off the rev limiter. She tried 3-4 times.
She wheeled harder in 10 seconds than Enzo did all day.
I was to busy laughing to record it.

This Bounty Hill goes STRAIGHT UP!

vast-mountain-of-bounty-paper-towels-stocked-up-to-take-advantage-of-picture-id528780946

Sir, you need to introduce yourself in the new guys section.

Showtime Hill was a good one. Standing at the bottom looking up made me realize I may not want to be a rock bouncer :rolf: We watched it beat everyone back a few years ago. Dale Larsen was there and TC was in Game Changer. It was cold wet and crowded.

I would have liked to have hit Showtime hill. That seemed like full on HP and no prisoners taken

Latest posts