• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Favorite mufflers

1TONZR2 said:
I looked up a magnaflow and damn there are a bunch of them. any idea which one you guys are running? cost?
pick the size that fits... i like the 5"x8" body size and somewhere in the 14"-18" lenght, then of course the inlet size/ offset....

jrhall said:
will the magnaflow sound about the same?
almost identical... most borlas are 4"x9" bodies so if you are dead set on a borla, then buy a magnaflow w/ the same dimensions

John Galbreath Jr. said:
Sounds like you already had your mind made up when you posted. Everyone downed the Flowmaster singel chambers and liked the Magnaflows.

Anything else you have your mind may up about we can help with :flipoff1:

ill let you know....what about the bracket and pulley?

CHASMAN9 said:
Try SpinTech for some high dolla holla. pepper.gif
huh ... its an expensive poor attempt at a flowmaster... id rather use a one chamber and get it chrome plated... that will be expensive and loud.... pepper.gif

I just replaced the stupid Glass pak that TC put on mine with a Flowmaster hushpower. It is the same size as a glass pak but it sounds much better and the temperature is way cooler. Carl did it first on his and it sounded great so I followed his lead. I am very pleased. I ripped around tonight and chased a couple of deer on my powerline. They were impressed ;D

wngrog said:
I just replaced the stupid Glass pak that TC put on mine with a Flowmaster hushpower. ;D

Thats what I will use when I have a buggy, my magnaflow is just too big I think. we need some video :flipoff1:

I have a single inlet dual outlet magnaflow I bought off a friend for $10 bucks and it sounds great :drinkers: my brother has a flowmaster 40 on his 22RE and it sounds like a bowl full of dicks

draggbody said:
huh ... its an expensive poor attempt at a flowmaster... id rather use a one chamber and get it chrome plated... that will be expensive and loud.... pepper.gif

I didn't say I that they were the best, just that they were high dollar. I myself am running the 40 series Flowmasters. Good ,small, but got some growl. For the size, ya can't beat em. It's all in what you want, not always what you want to finance. pepper.gif

blacksheep10 said:
I'm still a sucker for the 40 series as well. have 4 of them chillin in the parts bin for the next project. how do they sound straight at a collector with no pipe? like on top of an engine in a rear app?

Trey that owns Choccolocco is running a 40 right off the headers with a small block and it is very quiet. I have 2.5" off shorties in to one 3"- 40 and it rocks. thumb.gif

Latest posts