• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Favorite Place to Wheel?

I've only wheeled 3 parks. Rausch Creek, AOAA and Harlan. Part of me wants to say Rausch, but I love harlan as well. I need to get around more.

Rausch was amazing and I really want to take the buggy. But their rules are just dumb. Having to be back to the trailer by 5 and no night riding kinda makes me less excited about going.

I like Hawk Pride as well. I haven't been to AOP, but hopefully that'll change this fall.
@adventureoffroadpark is great for many reasons due to location (1.5 hours away from me), great park managers, nice camping area/shower/bath houses, and location to town (10 minutes away). Trails have a pretty wide assortment of difficulty levels, but you are never that far away from camp/trailers unlike a Windrock or Harlan.

Last edited:
Rausch was amazing and I really want to take the buggy. But their rules are just dumb. Having to be back to the trailer by 5 and no night riding kinda makes me less excited about going.
Yeah, the lack of night riding is kinda lame. I guess I'm used to it by now. I'm sure I'd feel differently too if I was camping. But I'm only an hour away so I just go home everyday.

Latest posts