• sexxymike 020.jpg
    sexxymike 020.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 577
  • Ridin trips 012.jpg
    Ridin trips 012.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 569
Bronco72 said:
Good lookin s-10 back there..

She goes pretty well to b open diffs and on some wore out mickeys. Just got some new 35's on it. Once we lower it down, cage and get it locked it'll be good to go.
50633113b656ca65972fac87bcb37bf8.jpg
ed110a2405a98462c18f7c21214db31d.jpg

Mine. Not a cool action shot but it means a lot to me!! **edit** this was last April when we did our first Church on the Rocks. This was at lunch when I got to share the Gospel and tell folks how Jesus saved me and called me to preach His Gospelamd save them.

Attachments

• IMG_8146.PNG
    IMG_8146.PNG
    415.7 KB · Views: 503
Some great memories of Tellico.

This is how i got started wheeling and this progressed into wanting a buggy to get into harder wheeling...i bought my Ftoy chassis in 2009 before they closed Tellico and when that happened i got upset and decided not to put so much money into building a rig. When they closed Tellico the wheeling community suffered a huge loss and a lot of wheelers got mad and through in the towel...it took me awhile to get over that....i never stopped trail riding the jeep but it took a while on the buggy, so a few years ago i decided to build my chassis and get back into the sport that i LOVE.

i have learned a great deal over the whole process and feel like i had to grow as a person to develop the skills to build my own rig...had it not been for Tellico i would not be the wheeler i am today and those experiences have made me the person i am today.

I do miss Tellico, BUT i don't think where we are now would be the same had Tellico not been shut down. It is hard to believe that these pictures were only ten years ago, they were all taken in 2007

UPPER 2

On the way to Fain's Ford

Fain' Ford

Good ol trail riding (Trial 8)

SLICKROCK

Lower 2

First water crossing where alot of people loved to camp.

money_pit_yj said:
Mine. Not a cool action shot but it means a lot to me!!

A lot of my best wheeling memories haven't happened on the trails. Good stories around a campfire, drunken shenanigans, fireworks launching through someone's tent..... good times.

ftoy516 said:

This is how i got started wheeling and this progressed into wanting a buggy to get into harder wheeling...i bought my Ftoy chassis in 2009 before they closed Tellico and when that happened i got upset and decided not to put so much money into building a rig. When they closed Tellico the wheeling community suffered a huge loss and a lot of wheelers got mad and through in the towel...it took me awhile to get over that....i never stopped trail riding the jeep but it took a while on the buggy, so a few years ago i decided to build my chassis and get back into the sport that i LOVE.

i have learned a great deal over the whole process and feel like i had to grow as a person to develop the skills to build my own rig...had it not been for Tellico i would not be the wheeler i am today and those experiences have made me the person i am today.

I do miss Tellico, BUT i don't think where we are now would be the same had Tellico not been shut down. It is hard to believe that these pictures were only ten years ago, they were all taken in 2007

A trip to tellico is what got me into wheeling. I rode with a guy my dad works with one of the last weekends slickrock was still open. Went again with him on a different trip and bought my jeep 2 weeks later. I wish like hell i could have taken my jeep to tellico and rode just once.

ftoy516 said:

UPPER 2

On the way to Fain's Ford

Fain' Ford

Good ol trail riding (Trial 8)

SLICKROCK

Lower 2

First water crossing where alot of people loved to camp.
why did you have to go and do that,I lived 30 mins South and it was our home away from home. See signature. Lol. I miss it like a family member :****:

One of my favorites, hope to have some new ones in a few weeks after Moab.