• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Favorite Wheeling Picture

Eddyj said:
c3c7807ea8583fbd6e80d49546845706.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That was a fun day for sho....we can do it again in 9 months.

Chasman I think you might be mistaken about that day bc I swear there was only three of us riding that day :****: unless you were hiding in the bushes hahahah

jccarter1 said:
Chasman I think you might be mistaken about that day bc I swear there was only three of us riding that day :****: unless you were hiding in the bushes hahahah

You are correct, same rock, different day. :dblthumb:

kmcminn said:
That old Greg his cataracts must be acting up. I took that picture of him at Choccolloco Fall 2015.

The picture of Broady was taken at Hale.

I don't own a Cataract, I drive a Dodge (cough cough)

Rokcrler said:
We have to go back to the creekbeds JR!

I had a blast over there behind JRs cabin last year when he took a few of us down there.

JR, you still owe me a toyota door for that shotty spotting!! lol

kmcminn said:
That old Greg his cataracts must be acting up. I took that picture of him at Choccolloco Fall 2015.

The picture of Broady was taken at Hale.

molaugh Close Enough!!

Re: Re: Favorite Wheeling Picture

smbroady82 said:
That's it guys?

No one else has a favorite wheeling pic???

TO THE TOP!
Nope. I have video of other people on trails that I like. Pictures don't do justice and my own videos I critique my driving.

Sent from my A571VL using Tapatalk

Re: Re: Favorite Wheeling Picture

lowbudgetjunk said:
Nope. I have video of other people on trails that I like. Pictures don't do justice and my own videos I critique my driving.

Sent from my A571VL using Tapatalk

I know whatcha mean.

I was looking through all my wheeling pics and found tons of good ones of everyone else.

Nothing hardcore about this one but still one of my favorites when I look at how much my son and my original Samurai has changed from 6 years ago.

Attachments

• P1030618.JPG
    P1030618.JPG
    155.6 KB · Views: 135
It sucks when we go riding I am the one working the camera usually. I've got hundreds of my buddies rigs but like 10 of mine that are usually poser shots. One guy when his wife goes she is good about taking pictures when I remember to give her the camera.

Only pic I have since I just got buggy together 2 weeks ago

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1489669369881.jpg
    FB_IMG_1489669369881.jpg
    209.5 KB · Views: 134
jeeptj99 said:
It sucks when we go riding I am the one working the camera usually. I've got hundreds of my buddies rigs but like 10 of mine that are usually poser shots. One guy when his wife goes she is good about taking pictures when I remember to give her the camera.
I'm in the same boat. Since I'm almost always in the front, I never get any pictures of mine. They're all poser shots.