• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Feb Jam 2022???

ridered3

Not Rigless
Since Feb Jam 2022 isn't going to be at Hale next year :( where will it be held?

Are there plans already in place for Feb Jam at a different location or should we attempt to organize a Feb Jam/Hardline ride?

Last edited:
We were there last year on the same weekend, very cold with snow on the ground, it was great.

Pic from lions den

Attachments

• 171.jpeg
    171.jpeg
    209.7 KB · Views: 198
FebJam started long before Hale mountain ever opened. When Cowen closed it was moved to IronGap. Then when Hale opened and they went there. Due to family drama some of the OG guys doing it, moved it to AOP a couple of years (although some kept going to Hale). Just like others have always went to Iron Gap. Some ride the cove, some ride Circle E (side x side crowd) and others have stayed at AOP. Its not really about where you are doing your FebJam, just get out that weekend and ride somewhere. I'll make an event page for AOP if that is what people want to do.

FebJam started long before Hale mountain ever opened. When Cowen closed it was moved to IronGap. Then when Hale opened and they went there. Due to family drama some of the OG guys doing it, moved it to AOP a couple of years (although some kept going to Hale). Just like others have always went to Iron Gap. Some ride the cove, some ride Circle E (side x side crowd) and others have stayed at AOP. Its not really about where you are doing your FebJam, just get out that weekend and ride somewhere. I'll make an event page for AOP if that is what people want to do.
I recalled Feb Jam existing before Hale etc but didn't realize it had been at Cowan, Iron Gap and AOP before. Cool little history lesson.

Just wanted to see where and when everyone wanted to get together without Hale being in play for the official Feb Jam this time around.

I recalled Feb Jam existing before Hale etc but didn't realize it had been at Cowan, Iron Gap and AOP before. Cool little history lesson.

Just wanted to see where and when everyone wanted to get together without Hale being in play for the official Feb Jam this time around.
When they move it to AOP, Ms Peggy got all bent out of shape about AOP having an event called FebJam. Like Hale mountain stated it or something. But like I said it start way back in the day. Long before any park ever opened.

Windrock buggy riders group on facespace is doing a terrible harlan ride at the end of February. Should be a good time, or maybe it wont be, who cares as long as we are riding.