• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Feb jam, mayhem get together

4bangin2hangin

Alright jeeping buddies , fellow crawlers of the rocks. Bouncers of the trials , have a " Feb jam " ride The Weeknd of Feb 4th . can show up Friday stay till Sunday. At mayhem off road park . 505 thaxton road McMinnville tn. Plenty of parking it's a rolling field . Not to many flat areas to get a camper or rv set up level but welcome to bring them. 40 bucks for the whole weekend or 20 per day per rig . There's no types of restrooms. Bring a shovel an bury it . welcome to tag an share an invite who ever long as they have a cage . Harness an fire extinguisher.
If you have never been you can YouTube search of google search the park . It's not for mild or moderate built rigs every trails is a black trail even the decent down which is prob one of the top 5 hardest ones there. it's a semi free range area if you see a new line you can cut it an clear it as long as it's to the right of cedar lane an the creek bed . Weather is not looking good if it doesn't get better I'll call it off or go to aop . This place is retard when wet look forward to seeing some old friends an new ones . Thanks

ridered3

Not Rigless
Was coming here to post this but you beat me to it. :dblthumb:
70265699-F61B-46EE-82B4-74250CD5D6A0.png
20A60A68-5C31-4636-8189-EBD15D3FE2B1.png

Diezl

Been watching some of your youtube videos the place looks pretty cool unfortunately cant make it that weekend. I also heard AOP is dumb when wet

4bangin2hangin

Been watching some of your youtube videos the place looks pretty cool unfortunately cant make it that weekend. I also heard AOP is dumb when wet
Aop is nasty when wet but you can still make a few of the climbs . Thanks for watching the videos I wish I was better an had better stuff to edit an make content

Latest posts