• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

First post......

KickinChicken

I'm new to the board but some of you know me. I currently live in Anniston Alabama but lived in Bham from '87 - '99 and got my first jeep (1979 CJ7) the week before the '93 snow storm. That jeep was a golden eagle with the decal of the eagle on the hood. Well, it had been rolled a time or two and the head of the eagle had been scraped off such that the bird was no longer easily identifiable as an eagle. Someone said "it looks more like a chicken!" Add to that the quadratrac T case and 31" tires and you had a jeep with a chicken on the hood, kicking and clawing it's way up even the easiest obstacles. And that's how I got my handle.

I miss that old CJ7. I got a sweet deal on a scrambler so I transferred everything out of the Chicken into the Scrambler but the name stuck.

Here's my Scrambler ......

buckshots4_zps4356969c.jpg

kushKrawlin said:
Haha. Welcome aboard. I would post a list of members here to stay away from... But it would take forever. :woot:

You'd be #1 with a bullet. :flipoff1: Other than that, welcome aboard

Thanks! I like what I see so far!

Also forgot to mention that I'm looking for a ring and pinion for an AMC20. 4.10 ratio.

Welcome to the psych ward....enjoy your stay.
If a box from Kush arrives at your door it will be one of two things...one will prove what a perv he is and the other will get you arrested in most states. :stir:

Latest posts