• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

First ride at choccolocco

Download the trail map app, pretty sure it's on their site. It's nice to be out and know where you are at a new park. And it shows you where you are on the map so no guess work.

To expand download the Avenza app and use the map that JohnG made here on hardline. It makes it a ton easier to get around the park when you don't know it. What rig are you bringing?

To expand download the Avenza app and use the map that JohnG made here on hardline. It makes it a ton easier to get around the park when you don't know it. What rig are you bringing?
I'm bringing my 96 xj on 35s welded front and rear.

That will do fine out there. There are some bouncer/buggy trails that will be out of reach like violator, but you should be able to do most of the park. Some trails that would be good for your rig are scenic view, Rubicon, tombstone, portions of hell's revenge. cherry bomb. If you have stickies give boat ramp a go. If you don't good luck!

That will do fine out there. There are some bouncer/buggy trails that will be out of reach like violator, but you should be able to do most of the park. Some trails that would be good for your rig are scenic view, Rubicon, tombstone, portions of hell's revenge. cherry bomb. If you have stickies give boat ramp a go. If you don't good luck!
rubicon the one above Teepee? if so yeah ive always enjoyed it

Different strokes.................I towed nearly 6 hours there once, never again, didn't care for the park at all.

Purely out of curiosity, why didn't you like the park?

Mind you, I've only been there one time for the 2017 Hardline Ride and rode with @smbroady82 in the Ladybug and some trail bouncer/buggy crowd. Seemed like everything was uphill both ways, so just curious

Last edited:
Chocco is awesome, went there last year and will go next year. It's a 8+ hr tow for me or I'd go again this year. Goat Hill, Cherry Bomb, Tee Pee, Rubicon, Hell's Revenge, Backside, and Playground were my favorites. I will say this place is steep as compared to other places.

Mind you, I've only been there one time for the 2017 Hardline Ride and rode with @smbroady82 in the Ladybug and some trail bouncer/buggy crowd. Seemed like everything was uphill both ways, so just curious

stupid ditch jumped out in front of us.... came out of nowhere …. perfect example of why you ALWAYS wear your harnesses! even when you're 50 yards from camp

I would love to make this longer, but...

I love everything about Chocco.... except the terrain. The dirt, rocks, & vegetation there is nothing like any other park.

I didnt get to make it last weekend like I wanted. But I'm only a hour and half away and only 40 mins from stoney. So if I can only ride on sunday I normally just go to stoney.

Outside of Hells Revenge and Cherry Bomb there was little there that interested me. I'm not into hill killing and hate loose terrain type hills which there seemed to be a lot of. It is number 2 on my list of "never go back", Land Beween the Lakes being number 1. Like I said, different strokes.

Latest posts