• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired FiTech Ultimate LS Torque Plus Composite 600 hp Fuel Injection Kit

1TONTJ

Amateur Hardcore
$1400 shipped

This kit has been installed and run for an engine break in only. It is still practically new. There is absolutely nothing wrong with this system. I am only selling because I changed to a completely different induction system for packaging reasons on the vehicle.

Everything that is included with the kit originally, is included in this sale. You can see all items in the pictures. I did move a few wires within the loom to fit my needs but can easily be adjusted again to fit your needs.

I added a second oxygen sensor with wiring harness along with an LS1 throttle cable bracket, which are both options from FITECH.

Retail on this kit is $1880, and with the added oxygen sensor and wiring, it's over $2000.

Included:

Composite manifold

Fuel injectors and fuel rail

Throttle body

LS1 throttle cable bracket

Wiring harness

ECM

Fuel pressure regulator (never used)

Fuel pressure gauge

Handheld display with harness and windshield bracket

Oxygen sensor hardware

Additional oxygen sensor with harness

From FiTech's website:

The Ultimate LS Torque Plus Cathedral Port Composite 600HP intake manifold kit with cable operated 92mm throttle body are self-tuning systems for LS engines designed for the do-it-yourself hot rodder to the professional EFI tuner!. This intake manifold is an O.E. replacement quality reinforced plastic composite material combined with our top of the line Ultimate LS ECU. This self-learning dual wide-band Ultimate LS ECU replaces the OEM computer and harness. This new design gives your engine bay the factory O.E. look while giving you all the great features of our self-learning ECU, maximum tunability, and ease of installation. They're simple to configure with the supplied color touch screen hand-held controller and can be used to monitor in real time or can be disconnected when the configuration is completed. It?s never been easier to swap an LS into practically anything you want with our stand-alone Ultimate LS kits. Suitable for that junkyard 5.3 to a stroker 427, we have you covered! Check out the list of features and you will wonder why it?s never been so simple to ditch that old factory hardware.

? Application: Intake manifold will fit Cathedral Port LS1/LS2/LS6 heads.

Small Block V8 GEN. III/IV LS-based Chevrolet street and performance engines with a 1500-6500 rpm power-band up to 600 HP to the flywheel and contains a 3 BAR MAP sensor for power adder applications that supports up to 30 PSI of boost.

4.8 L / 293 c.i. LR4, LS1 LS2 LS6, V8 Camaro/Corvette

5.3 L / 325 c.i. L33, L59, LM4, LM7, V8 Camaro/Corvette

5.7 L / 346 c.i. LS1, LS6, Cadillac CTS V, Pontiac/GTO/Trailblazer SS/Firebird/Trans-Am, SSR, Corvette

6.0 L / 364 c.i. LQ4, LQ9, LS2, V8 Camaro/Corvette

? Intake manifold height is 8 inches.

? 92mm high flow cable operated throttle body.

? Throttle body will clear most stock truck accessories depending on the type of water pump, if there is truck water pump accessory clearance interference you will need to get a new water pump bracket. Water pump may need to be clearanced.

? Parts required, not included:

Coil packs

Supported Fuel System (ie. FiTech part number 40004, 40005, 40007, 40015, 40019 or other comparable fuel systems).

? Optional, not included: throttle cable mounting bracket (FiTech part number 70063). (THIS IS INCLUDED!)

Not legal for use on pollution controlled vehicles: FiTech?s Ultimate LS System is not CARB approved for use on emission controlled vehicles. This system is designed to control the EFI and ignition on LS based engines being retrofit into older vehicles that do not require emission controls.

86BA48D2-B015-4B49-9A27-24F3CDC2F82B.jpeg
D453C84B-A453-4A0F-9A49-DF4106C5E007.jpeg
FDD376FB-788D-4CAF-A7BE-F82C4A788B22.jpeg
A733BF2C-72EE-4F01-82E0-D6E7EB5DAECD.jpeg
2EA06E51-58DD-41A9-8C70-D0DB1417815C.jpeg
ADFF51EE-26C6-4D56-A397-66DAFA7D6546.jpeg
945EBACC-79F7-4C3D-BBA3-77EA77B35A91.jpeg
BA603C2B-C652-4E83-84F6-A6390CF4BAB3.jpeg
ADF39BB6-2408-4712-80AA-AB27EAE5F3C0.jpeg
ABB54A2D-D4F5-472E-AD5B-05DA21D8B63F.jpeg

$1400 shipped

This kit has been installed and run for an engine break in only. It is still practically new. There is absolutely nothing wrong with this system. I am only selling because I changed to a completely different induction system for packaging reasons on the vehicle.

Everything that is included with the kit originally, is included in this sale. You can see all items in the pictures. I did move a few wires within the loom to fit my needs but can easily be adjusted again to fit your needs.

I added a second oxygen sensor with wiring harness along with an LS1 throttle cable bracket, which are both options from FITECH.

Retail on this kit is $1880, and with the added oxygen sensor and wiring, it's over $2000.

Included:

Composite manifold

Fuel injectors and fuel rail

Throttle body

LS1 throttle cable bracket

Wiring harness

ECM

Fuel pressure regulator (never used)

Fuel pressure gauge

Handheld display with harness and windshield bracket

Oxygen sensor hardware

Additional oxygen sensor with harness

From FiTech's website:

The Ultimate LS Torque Plus Cathedral Port Composite 600HP intake manifold kit with cable operated 92mm throttle body are self-tuning systems for LS engines designed for the do-it-yourself hot rodder to the professional EFI tuner!. This intake manifold is an O.E. replacement quality reinforced plastic composite material combined with our top of the line Ultimate LS ECU. This self-learning dual wide-band Ultimate LS ECU replaces the OEM computer and harness. This new design gives your engine bay the factory O.E. look while giving you all the great features of our self-learning ECU, maximum tunability, and ease of installation. They're simple to configure with the supplied color touch screen hand-held controller and can be used to monitor in real time or can be disconnected when the configuration is completed. It?s never been easier to swap an LS into practically anything you want with our stand-alone Ultimate LS kits. Suitable for that junkyard 5.3 to a stroker 427, we have you covered! Check out the list of features and you will wonder why it?s never been so simple to ditch that old factory hardware.

? Application: Intake manifold will fit Cathedral Port LS1/LS2/LS6 heads.

Small Block V8 GEN. III/IV LS-based Chevrolet street and performance engines with a 1500-6500 rpm power-band up to 600 HP to the flywheel and contains a 3 BAR MAP sensor for power adder applications that supports up to 30 PSI of boost.

4.8 L / 293 c.i. LR4, LS1 LS2 LS6, V8 Camaro/Corvette

5.3 L / 325 c.i. L33, L59, LM4, LM7, V8 Camaro/Corvette

5.7 L / 346 c.i. LS1, LS6, Cadillac CTS V, Pontiac/GTO/Trailblazer SS/Firebird/Trans-Am, SSR, Corvette

6.0 L / 364 c.i. LQ4, LQ9, LS2, V8 Camaro/Corvette

? Intake manifold height is 8 inches.

? 92mm high flow cable operated throttle body.

? Throttle body will clear most stock truck accessories depending on the type of water pump, if there is truck water pump accessory clearance interference you will need to get a new water pump bracket. Water pump may need to be clearanced.

? Parts required, not included:

Coil packs

Supported Fuel System (ie. FiTech part number 40004, 40005, 40007, 40015, 40019 or other comparable fuel systems).

? Optional, not included: throttle cable mounting bracket (FiTech part number 70063). (THIS IS INCLUDED!)

Not legal for use on pollution controlled vehicles: FiTech?s Ultimate LS System is not CARB approved for use on emission controlled vehicles. This system is designed to control the EFI and ignition on LS based engines being retrofit into older vehicles that do not require emission controls.

View attachment 117398View attachment 117399View attachment 117400View attachment 117401View attachment 117402View attachment 117403View attachment 117404View attachment 117405View attachment 117406View attachment 117407

Latest posts