• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Fixing aluminum wheels

Bumpers

I have a set of billet weld wheels that two of which are bent at the hub. Anyone know of anyone around in Al Ms or tn that I could check with about fixing them ? I checked with a couple places in Memphis about it but they really only fixed bent lips and such.

You can't see the wheels are bent until they are installed or on a tire balancing machine. I'm not sure if they can even be fixed but I would like to check with some more folks before I completely give up on them

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Never had one like that fixed but I've had a couple of others that were messed up pretty bad....place called "Wheel fix it" in Huntsville, AL fixed mine.

Wheel fix it was setup daily at the mercedes infiniti dealer I worked at. Those big wheels and low profile tires are always getting bent up. I have seen them fix some really messed up wheels but not sure if they can straighten one like yours.

Re:

I have been searching the Internets and I haven't seen anyone yet that fixes bends in the hub/spoke area. I'm not sure it can be fixed I may just be out of luck

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Wheel fix it made this round again

c0648d4b6ab489b5702feb2310408641.jpg

Alloy Wheel Repair in Pelham, I'm taking my RL there this week. IT's got just a slight, slight, well, maybe not that small of a bend in it. Ok, it rolls like it's square. Not a problem repairing it as it's not my first rodeo repair.

Thanks guys for the help. I checked with the places mentioned in this thread and none of them seemed to think they could fix them..

Latest posts