FL Intro

Chaseweston

New to this forum. I live in Tampa, FL, the buddies and I usually wheel around AL, TN areas. Nothing down here to tickle my fancy obviously. The rig is a back-halfed JK on tons. Thanks for having me!

haustow

Welcome, live in Tampa as well. We usually go out of state too, just got back from Hawk Pride. See you on the trail.

Chaseweston

Welcome, live in Tampa as well. We usually go out of state too, just got back from Hawk Pride. See you on the trail.
Nice man! I just moved up here actually from down in Fort Myers. Question for ya, what’s the best place for steel around here? Also anyone get down with some hood rat things? I keep seeing all these “Tampa Jeep krew” jeeps but they look like they’re obsessed with bolt ons and mud. Is there a band of crawlers hiding in the shadows?

87TPIYJ

I know some guys with some rigs down your way that do out of state runs and head to hardrock every now and then to tickle the itch locally. I can ask where they get their steel from.

haustow

Nice man! I just moved up here actually from down in Fort Myers. Question for ya, what’s the best place for steel around here? Also anyone get down with some hood rat things? I keep seeing all these “Tampa Jeep krew” jeeps but they look like they’re obsessed with bolt ons and mud. Is there a band of crawlers hiding in the shadows?
I've usually hit up Alro in Tampa. If you buy enough they are usually pretty reasonable.
Our group of buggies rides pretty regular. Probably do another trip in the next few months, maybe a Hardrock run in between.

Donkey

Depends on what your looking for. Haven't found a good place for DOM but flat, square, pipe, ect. I use Tampa Bay Steel.

Oh and hi local to Tampa get out of state twice a year and that’s about it. Other then hard rock nothing really challenging that isn’t 9 hours away.

Latest posts

Today's birthday