Flat Fender Jeep project wanted

• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

jwilson645

Looking for a stock CJ2a/3a flat fender project for my son and I. I'd like for it to be complete with engine & trans but that isn't a deal killer.

xjmarc

Wannabe Bouncer
There is a 51 M38 on FB Marketplace in Harriman TN for 800 and they say it runs. I was tempted myself.

xjmarc

Wannabe Bouncer

j-mox

You can check on ewillys.com also. It has Willys from all over the US but you may see one in your area that might be what you are looking for.

If you scroll down a little on the right side of page you will see a list and can search for specific models and weed out everything else.

j-mox

Don’t know if you have checked out the ewillys.com or not but there were several on there today in Georgia.

Post up when you do find something, I’d like to see what ya get

jwilson645

Don’t know if you have checked out the ewillys.com or not but there were several on there today in Georgia.

Post up when you do find something, I’d like to see what ya get
I looked a few days ago but didn't see anything then. Thanks for the heads up. I will check it out.

The Luke

There is a clean willys around the corner from me for sale. No clue on price. But I saw them tow it out front with a tractor... so that’s a good sign.It had a trailer with it for the past month or so it’s been out front. But the trailer wasn’t there yesterday.

Edit: I just stopped and looked at it. Judging by the “invested over $21,000” On the sign I’m confused As to why it was being towed. I got their number if you want it. Just shoot me a message. 3F930E8E-F757-4B94-A19A-CCC9D873965A.jpeg7E50A12C-32CB-43B1-A201-9F00C3E704F0.jpeg

j-mox

What is your budget and how far you willing to travel? I’m getting ready to put one of mine up for sale but I live in SE Missouri so could be too far for you

jwilson645

What is your budget and how far you willing to travel? I’m getting ready to put one of mine up for sale but I live in SE Missouri so could be too far for you
I'd like to stay under $2k. I'm not opposed to driving if I find a good deal.

Trending threads

Today's birthday