• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Flatbed or regular bed???????

rockwhore said:
I'm in the same boat. 2002 srw. rusting to death. debating on flatbed but like the normal truck bed the best on srw. has anyone done a dually conversion with the original axle? or swap entire axle out for a dually axle?

Thats what I just did on my 02 SRW F350. I got a rearend out of a 01 Dually that was 4.10 and just had my front end regeared to match it.

I bought all of my taillights and marker lights yesterday and Damn they are high!!!!!

Buddy bought a bed for his we got it put on and wired up this evening . Turned out good.

7195a20e419488cb90e9bc474c364417.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A little progress

Attachments

• IMG_0385.JPG
    IMG_0385.JPG
    55.9 KB · Views: 232
  • IMG_0386.JPG
    IMG_0386.JPG
    52.2 KB · Views: 233
  • IMG_0387.JPG
    IMG_0387.JPG
    61.1 KB · Views: 229
Looking good, Neal. Good call on sinking the tail light mounts. I have an F550 that they are mounted on the surface. Seems like every time something gets near them, one gets broken.

So neal I happen to have a blow out on my f350 and tore up my other fender so what would one of these jewels run me?????

Thanks guys. I got all of the headache rack welded up and ground down last night and light holes cut in so I should be ready to put it on the bed tonight. So far I have about $700 in material and lights. I sold my bed ,tailgate, back bumper and rearend so that about paid for the bed.

Latest posts