• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Flatbillers are gonna have to rethink their buggys...

Haha that's a hoax, like crop circles. Some crazy Californian is out there in the middle of the night dragging those stones around and now sitting back laughing about the fact that Scientists are scratching their heads about it.

CE0FAD21-A1B6-4721-BAE3-8733A736E0A5-1566-000002BD3A990044.jpg

InDaShop said:
Thats cool, but looking at that drylake, just makes me wanna haul ass across it. Is that wrong?
I've just been waiting to use that...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 588
I think it's funny that "scientists"scratch their heads over it still... There has been time lapse video of the rocks, which do in fact move on their on. But it's caused by the temperature change in the desert (think contraction and expansion of the dirt around/under the rock). When the sun rises, it warms one side of the rock first and the rock moves a slight amount every day. Apparently these scientists don't understand basic physics....

a bunch of archaeologist around here started finding prehistoric circles of oyster shells surrounding a fire pit. they did all kinds of research, trying to figure out what kind of ritual or alter this was supposed to be. Each shell ring was about 20 feet in diameter, with a fire pit in the middle. They spent thousand of dollars and years of research trying to figure out what had happened. Finally some one pointed out, all they were doing was cooking oysters over the fire and throwing empty shells over their shoulder. Funny thing is, the are where all this research was happening picked up the name "Shell Ring", the developers used the whole scientific research thing to try and add value to their new developments, the Norther transplants were suckered right in. They weren't too happy when they found out the truth, most of them still are adamant that it was some prehistoric religous site

sparepartsdave said:
a bunch of archaeologist around here started finding prehistoric circles of oyster shells surrounding a fire pit. they did all kinds of research, trying to figure out what kind of ritual or alter this was supposed to be. Each shell ring was about 20 feet in diameter, with a fire pit in the middle. They spent thousand of dollars and years of research trying to figure out what had happened. Finally some one pointed out, all they were doing was cooking oysters over the fire and throwing empty shells over their shoulder. Funny thing is, the are where all this research was happening picked up the name "Shell Ring", the developers used the whole scientific research thing to try and add value to their new developments, the Norther transplants were suckered right in. They weren't too happy when they found out the truth, most of them still are adamant that it was some prehistoric religous site

Thats some funny ****. Reminds me of some kinds in my engineering classes back in the day. Cann't see the forest for the trees.