• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

"Flea" Buggy ??

NO, just the opposite.......front coils in front , and rears in rear .

Progressive rate coils simply get STIFFER THE MORE YOU MASH THEM, wich works like how you see a coilover shock with 2 or 3 seperate springs per shock,SAME PRINCIPLE !!
Notice how the coils in the photos are more tightly wound at the bottom = PROGRESSIVE RATE COIL .

I have REAR TJ coils in the rear of mine , but I have STOCK YJ LEAF SPRINGS in the front of it.

No John , I,m not gonna be at GRAY ROCK this weekend, goin to HARLAN the 24th -27th ,will stay home this weekend !

BUT I WOULD LIKE TO USE THEM SCALES NEXT TIME WE RIDE TOGETHER FO SHO !!

HELL,,,,,, YALL COME TOO HARLAN WITH US IF GRAY ROCK A,INT TOO HARD ON YA !!

do those 2 inch lift tj coils out back make the rig sit very high? stock tj coils all around would for sure be budget hahhaha :driving: wonder if they would be to stiff for that weight though :dunno:

NO NO NO NO ............like I said, when I tubed the back of my ZUKI out , I SCREWED UP MY AWSOME GUESSWORK ON THE TUBEWORK......IMAGINE THAT....HA HA ...
and my coil buckets mount right too the bottom of the tubework...................

SO , if I were to put STOCK TJ REAR COILS back there ,I would not be able to SEE OVER the damn steering wheel, the 2 inch lift coils simply LEVEL IT OUT !!

My plan WAS to run stock coils.........just DID NOT work out that way........oh well.........

HELL.....LOOK AT MY DAMNED AVITAR PICTURE..........imagine it ridin 2 inches LOWER in the ass than that !!

i see, what size tires are those you run? I think i am just going to give the stock tj coils a shot.

got to looking at a couple tjs with stock coils and 4 link and they look to be sitting somewhat high from my web wheeling perspective?? I'm sure it would be much higher on a buggy with considerably less weight, no?

.........it,s all in HOW and WHERE you mount em dude.........

.........if youre buildin a CUSTUM TOOOB BUGGY..........that is........ :dblthumb:

HELL.........Chris Durham been puttin TJ,s on damned 40,s for YEARS NOW..........and not liftin um ANY............ :****:

BOUT 3" OVER STOCK .

Heres my rear PRO COMP 2" TJ COILS WORKIN !!

IMG_1095-1.jpg

Latest posts