• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Ford 6.7 diesel

sledneck

Any of you guys have a 2011-2012 ford diesel, if so how do you like them? what kind of mpg you getting?

CSMITH has owned 2 of them already and they are bad ass! And I think his get decent gas mileage even with the 35s

I have a friend with a 2011 - it is pretty damn bad especially after he deleted the DPF and DEF

i have a 2011 f350 single wheel and it bad ass i have several ford and dodges and this is best by far :****:

What about this regen. BS I have been reading about? Does doing any of the deletes or aftermarket exhaust get rid of this?

sledneck said:
What about this regen. BS I have been reading about? Does doing any of the deletes or aftermarket exhaust get rid of this?

Regen is not as annoying on the fords as it is on the new GMs. You can delete the DPF and DEF but you can kiss any warranty good by right away. I have a 2011 duramax that I have done the deletes on and its a whole other truck. I do a good bit of in town driving so my truck would stay in regen for days at a time but if you have a decent commute to work or just time to go drive for a while the regen is not so bad

There is only one compnay on the market now that can get into the ECM's on the 11 and 12s Ford and Chevy - H & S Performance - it is not cheap but is a good unit form what I have seen.

I will say that if I were to buy a brand new truck and wanted to leave if stock for warranty purpuses I would go Ford and not GM

I have a 2011 F350 dually I bought in January. It is a strong truck, it will run and pull circles around my 6.0 (and no I did not have any issues over 120k miles on it). I could not be happier with mine. I get about 16.5 mpg in city driving and can get over 18 on the highway. Pulling my 36ft enclosed gooseneck with two rigs (about 15k including trailer) I can get around 12.5-13 mpg driving 75mph. I have made no changes to the truck, it is stock.

I have a 11 f350 SRW and love it. I had it a year in august and have 20000 miles on it. Probably 18000 of those pulling some sort of trailer. No issues at all. Best mpg has been 17.5 not pulling. Gets around 11 pulling 5000 pounds or 15000 pounds. Has 3:55 gears.

sledneck said:
Any of you guys have a 2011-2012 ford diesel, if so how do you like them? what kind of mpg you getting?
you wanna buy one ?

[attachment deleted by admin]

I have had my 2011 f-250 for all most a year . The trucks run good and pull hard . The best mileage i have gotten out of it is 16 mpg , and thats with the cruse set on 55 mph . If i run 70 or faster it only gets 14 empty . The trucks has 3.55 gears . But also i dont drive it much and only have 5k miles on it in a year so it may get better with more miles .