• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

ford 6.7 egr delete

sledneck

I searched around but couldn't find much on the subject. My truck is finally out of warranty and I looking to delete it. Is it better to do the full egr delete or just the block off plates? Any vendors here on HL that sell diesel performance stuff? Looking to buy everything needed from 1 vendor.

Some dealers will work with you on that stuff. We have a dealer in the next town over that's been deleting everything and putting a tuner on brand new 250s since 2013. They keep a stock unit about it back on for you if the warranty man needs to see it for warranty purposes. Cool dude.. I'm sure there's other ones doing it to.

I'm bumping this thread looking for any additional info on doing a delete on my '16 F350. It's about 5 months from being out of warranty and I'm sick of screwing with DEF and the headaches the emission bullshit has been. I'm not looking for any big hp boost or adding a bunch of turbo/exhaust noise but a little power bump might be nice when towing.

Last i heard you have to order the kits from a place in canada. Then find someone to install it if you cant do it yourself

Latest posts