• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

fords suck?

that sucks!!!. I just drove an 08 with an allison today. I just can't get use to those trannys.. I swear everyone I drive likes to hunt..

and to that guy who says Fords aren't tempermental.. your funny as FAWK!!! :haha::haha::haha::haha::haha: We all know Dodges have their issues.. But fords sure as hell do as well!

Good luck on making more problems:awesomework:

The computer won't let much more happen:redneck: Kinda shuts down the fun just when you get started.

sure.. the stock programming.. who the hell deals with that sissy stuff? Skinny pedal doesn;t.. EFI live for those who know anything about a chebby

sure.. the stock programming.. who the hell deals with that sissy stuff? Skinny pedal doesn;t.. EFI live for those who know anything about a chebby

Last time I heard from him he had PPE.

Also WHY? would you take out safety features? I am runnin probably est. 100 hp over what a stock trans can take and yes I did limp it twice before the upgrade:redneck:

Last time I heard from him he had PPE.

Also WHY? would you take out safety features? I am runnin probably est. 100 hp over what a stock trans can take and yes I did limp it twice before the upgrade:redneck:

500+ hp? with banks>? ok I gotta see that dyno sheet.. and last I knew he got rid of the PPE for EFI but I may be wrong.. And you need safety features??? you electronic diesel girls :fawkdancesmiley::fawkdancesmiley:

500+ hp? with banks>? ok I gotta see that dyno sheet.. and last I knew he got rid of the PPE for EFI but I may be wrong.. And you need safety features??? you electronic diesel girls :fawkdancesmiley::fawkdancesmiley:

Who said Banks?:puke: there stuff is great for a grandpa truck.

I never said I put down 500hp.

A stock allison on my year LLY limps on a 90-100hp setting. I estimate my truck is in the 420-450hp range and no not with Banks.

Stock LLY's dyno about 240-250hp.

His sig says he has a PPE HOT:fawkdancesmiley:

damn,, I didn't read that far into it :booo:. I usually see banks and give up :haha:

I like their intake for my year truck it is a true CAI (Cold Air Intake) that is all I like from Banks:D

Just limped trans a few times just sucks caus one time I limped engine and trans, 3 limp codes total at once lost 1st, 3rd, 5th, and reverse. The bad thing was I didn't know about reverse until I tried to back into a parking spot.:haha: Had to clear codes right there as I was stuck.

yea that would pretty much piss me off.. At least with my truck you aren't stuck unless you REALLY screw something up... Which sadly I've done..... A few times :booo: