• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

fords suck?

you guys are mean. why ya gotta be hatin on the fords?:frown: its not my fault mines got 350,000 miles on it.

I like my ford, but then again, its a 7.3 powerstroke with a 6speed manual tranny. aint no speed demon but i can rely on it.

it's easy to keep em going if ya don't mess with em :redneck:

shiiit im pushing about 350,000 horse, and about 11dy trillion ft/lb of torque. i havnt dynod since i put the 3in straight pipe on. its got to be in the high 400,000 horse now.

(dyno numbers slighty exaggerated)

shiiit im pushing about 350,000 horse, and about 11dy trillion ft/lb of torque. i havnt dynod since i put the 3in straight pipe on. its got to be in the high 400,000 horse now.

(dyno numbers slighty exaggerated)

I call BS unless you added a Banks sticker at the same time. If not you're FOS

A banks sticker will add a lot, but not that much... he must have added a NOS sticker at the same time

i also put a bitchin flowmaster sticker on thurrr even though i gots none flowmaster.that like octupeled my horse. plus the highschool girls think its sweet . :awesomework:

I put the "banks" emblems on both fenders and noticed a pretty good increase in power, but all my black smoke went away?:booo:

ya but when you put the emblems on you also took off the turbo...................you forget to mention this???:D

I just want to know why Dogs (Dodges) have to be so loud, I don't have my muffler even on my 05 Ford F350 and is not even close to as loud as the Dogs? Must be that the louder the truck the more power it has, even though it is less than my stock Ford, maybe they should add more stickers, might make them less irratating

I just want to know why Dogs (Dodges) have to be so loud, I don't have my muffler even on my 05 Ford F350 and is not even close to as loud as the Dogs? Must be that the louder the truck the more power it has, even though it is less than my stock Ford, maybe they should add more stickers, might make them less irratating

you're obviously new to the diesel thing.. so we'll let this first post slide :haha:

there is nothin sweeter than the unmuffled hum of a cummins diesel and the whine of a turbo spooling up to 70lbs of boost, damn i miss my ol dodge.:booo:

there is nothin sweeter than the unmuffled hum of a cummins diesel and the whine of a turbo spooling up to 70lbs of boost, damn i miss my ol dodge.:booo:

having the twins makes them a bit quieter on the exhaust side of things, sounds just about right if ya ask me :redneck: