• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Found buggy insurance

jeeptj99

I found a place to write insurance on buggies. My mom works for an insurance company and she can quote them. There are some requirements.

6,000 cc or 500 hp or less
No NOS or super charged
3 years no moving violations
Under $60,000
4 pictures (1 of each side)
Recent bill of sale (within a year) or a current market value statement. A mechanic or 4 wheel drive shop can write one of these.

She quoted it for @ridered3 as well. I don't have the quote but it covered theft, fire, and liability.

Connie Stallings
423-710-2328
[email protected]

I assume that means they'd also do stated value on a full bodied rig?

As @jeeptj99 mentioned, I got a quote for stated value, full coverage on our juggy at $20,000. Based on talking with her, the coverage would include theft, fire, collision/comprehensive, and liability. These would all apply under any scenario as long as the vehicle was not being used in competition.

She sent me quotes for $250,000/$500,000 for bodily injury, and another quote for $100,000/$300,000 for bodily injury. Both quotes had a deductible of $500.00, and both quote included three additional options (Elite, Plus, Saver) for the insurance coverage. So in total, I got two quotes, but 6 options to chose from.

We opted to not add the insurance since the juggy will be sitting in the garage (and covered under Home Owners) quite a bit more with the new addition here in late April. However, I'll reach back out to her when we start going again for updated info.

I guess they only do buggies. Anyone know where I can get a stated value policy for my YJ. May not look like it, but it has a metric **** ton of stuff done to it. I'd like to cover my ass for theft, fire, or a Jack ass on the road. Tried haggerty, but because it does go off-road they said no.

Attachments

• 8FBEDF54-35EC-4EEE-A061-6E83887233F7.jpeg
    8FBEDF54-35EC-4EEE-A061-6E83887233F7.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 162
I guess they only do buggies. Anyone know where I can get a stated value policy for my YJ. May not look like it, but it has a metric **** ton of stuff done to it. I'd like to cover my ass for theft, fire, or a Jack ass on the road. Tried haggerty, but because it does go off-road they said no.
Have you checked with your insurance agent to see if they offer a Stated Value policy for vehicles with a VIN or Serial Number?

Semi unrelated, I was able to do a Theft and Fire, Stated Value policy through Farm Bureau for my tractor, so it may be a possibility for your YJ too.

She didnt have options? I know there's certain states she can and can't write. I'm going to give her hell about it.

Well I might not want to pay for a policy that costs as much as my buggy would be to replace. But could cover the bulk of it. Or they might not agree it is worth as much as you think it is to replace but your willing to pay the higher premium.
I like stated value for my shop and contents on my homeowners policy. I also have a CJ7 and a diesel truck that can't be replaced for triple NADA value so stated is best for those too if you can get it.

Latest posts