• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

FourWheeler TV

So is this what they were setting up the shop that he was calling Big Tire Garage for?

Have it set to record next weekend and looking forward to seeing the spikey-haired Canadian back on TV.

Also listened to the Truck Show Podcast which had him on a guest last week. He spoke quite a bit about his history and the upcoming show.

Super nice guy, I ran into him in Gatlinburg a year or so ago. He took the time to talk and take a picture.

Last night I watched all three episodes that have been released on the LJ Buggy Bulid and enjoyed it so far. Glad to see Ian back on the "big screen" again. Bill's LJ got all sorts of screen time.

Couple of things I thought were neat on the new show vs other vehicle related shows.
* Enjoyed how informal the show has been so far. Not overly produced, just Ian working and occasionally goofing around in the shop.
* Enjoyed seeing all the different camera/drone shots from the area surrounding the shop and the town close by.
* Enjoyed the voice-over/host having a good ole' Southern Boy accent.
* Seems to have a good mixture of Tech and Building shots.

Would definitely recommend and looking forward to the other shows and builds to come.