• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Free To Good Home - Tires

John Galbreath Jr.

38 Special & Solo Buggy
I am swapping tires on the wifes Rubicon. They a set of (5) stock BFG Mud Terrains for 17" wheel. They have about 40k miles on them, but still have some tread and wear pattern pretty fair. If someone here can use them and pick them up in Irondale, I will not have the tire store dispose of them. But, I don't want to bring them home, move them 20 times, then haul them off. Should be taking them off this next week.

http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?tireMake=BFGoodrich&tireModel=Mud-Terrain+T%2FA+KM&partnum=575QR7MTAKM&vehicleSearch=true&fromCompare1=yes&autoMake=Jeep&autoYear=2007&autoModel=Wrangler%20Rubicon&autoModClar=With%20Metal%20Valve%20Stems

Re:

Please post pics per forum rules, or I will have to report you to JohnG. Haha, I kid.

The way them tars wear, they oughtta be good for another 10k-20k miles lol.

Re:

TacomaJD said:
Please post pics per forum rules, or I will have to report you to JohnG. Haha, I kid.

The way them tars wear, they oughtta be good for another 10k-20k miles lol.

I almost posted it in for sale, but didn't cause of no pics. Bet they got that many more, plus been drug probably $12k behind the RV, damn tires wear well. I'll get some pics when I get back from HPO. Certainly not bald, or my wife would not be driving with them!

JohnG said:
I am swapping tires on the wifes Rubicon. They a set of (5) stock BFG Mud Terrains for 17" wheel. They have about 40k miles on them, but still have some tread and wear pattern pretty fair. If someone here can use them and pick them up in Irondale, I will not have the tire store dispose of them. But, I don't want to bring them home, move them 20 times, then haul them off. Should be taking them off this next week.

http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?tireMake=BFGoodrich&tireModel=Mud-Terrain+T%2FA+KM&partnum=575QR7MTAKM&vehicleSearch=true&fromCompare1=yes&autoMake=Jeep&autoYear=2007&autoModel=Wrangler%20Rubicon&autoModClar=With%20Metal%20Valve%20Stems
ill take them. I'll be in Moody Wednesday and could get them then, if that fits your schedule?

I realize two were ahead of Rich, but he got them. Rich and I started hanging out in the summer of 1973, and he can pick them up at the tire store, saving me a second trip in the pickup.

So, I played a favorite and let a great, long time friend have them. Thanks for the posts, PMs and emails on the subject.

JohnG said:
I realize two were ahead of Rich, but he got them. Rich and I started hanging out in the summer of 1973, and he can pick them up at the tire store, saving me a second trip in the pickup.

So, I played a favorite and let a great, long time friend have them. Thanks for the posts, PMs and emails on the subject.

No problem......

Latest posts