• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

French Tickler buggy

neo

Hey @neo,
Your buggy is the reason why mine exists. It was one of the main inspirations during the build.
Thats awesome, a friend of mine had tim build it for him, its been in my shop since it was built. After i got my sons buggy built i needed something to go wheeling with him so i bought it earlier this year, been trying to get some things lined out on it, gonna LS swap hopefully this winter. We'll have to meet up some time and do some wheeling and ill have to check yours out to get some ideas for future upgrades.

ridered3

Not Rigless
Thats awesome, a friend of mine had tim build it for him, its been in my shop since it was built. After i got my sons buggy built i needed something to go wheeling with him so i bought it earlier this year, been trying to get some things lined out on it, gonna LS swap hopefully this winter. We'll have to meet up some time and do some wheeling and ill have to check yours out to get some ideas for future upgrades.

Sweet buggies on the trailer. Want to start a build thread on the kiddo buggy?

Bebop

Not been to Tackett before but seeing the amount of trash y’all picked up in a single day is awesome and also awful that it had to be done.

Yup, sad it had to be done, but glad it was.

Absolutely.

If you want to come down to KY, I'm sure we can organize a Hollerwood ride in oct/nov before it's too nasty to be out.

Depending on how my life is going this winter, mine is going under the knife. I'm hard on it and it starts to have a few too many bent / patched up things. I've got a bunch of upgrades/ideas in mind too.

Bebop

Bent the light bar a few rides ago. Had to drive out of Tackett Creek with no light which was a lil sketch.

Removed it and swapped it for some pods. As much as I loved the big bar and the look it gave it, it also turned me into “that asshole” every time I’d turn it on and blind everybody around.

I’m hoping the pods will be more protected and the light output will be enough for what we do around here.

Everything is done with half decent wire and Deutsch connectors as usual.

DD12ACD8-59B5-485D-9E61-93C81D06C9CC.jpeg

6E82744F-E548-41B7-A552-9654FCC96321.jpeg

neo

Sweet buggies on the trailer. Want to start a build thread on the kiddo buggy?
thanks, I have one on facebook , but i could do one here also if theres enough interest
Yup, sad it had to be done, but glad it was.

Absolutely.

If you want to come down to KY, I'm sure we can organize a Hollerwood ride in oct/nov before it's too nasty to be out.

Depending on how my life is going this winter, mine is going under the knife. I'm hard on it and it starts to have a few too many bent / patched up things. I've got a bunch of upgrades/ideas in mind too
the last two weekends of october wouldnt work for me, but just about any other weekend should be a go. we're about 5.5hrs away, let me know the details if you get one organized and i'll see if i can get some people to come down with me also.

ridered3

Not Rigless
Bent the light bar a few rides ago. Had to drive out of Tackett Creek with no light which was a lil sketch.

Removed it and swapped it for some pods. As much as I loved the big bar and the look it gave it, it also turned me into “that asshole” every time I’d turn it on and blind everybody around.

I’m hoping the pods will be more protected and the light output will be enough for what we do around here.

Everything is done with half decent wire and Deutsch connectors as usual.

View attachment 155334

View attachment 155335

Glad to see you have some working lights on the front of that thing prior to the Harlan trip. Can't imagine how much that would suck to come out of the trails at night without lights. Although Shannon got to experience that last year with my using my roof lights for his lights.

thanks, I have one on facebook , but i could do one here also if theres enough interest

the last two weekends of october wouldnt work for me, but just about any other weekend should be a go. we're about 5.5hrs away, let me know the details if you get one organized and i'll see if i can get some people to come down with me also.
I'd say there is more than enough interest for a thread over here too.