• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Friday thread

Caddishack18

Leaving for Indiana in the am. I have a nephew getting married about an hour and a half north of Attica, just 4 miles off the tip of lake Michigan. We fly back on sunday. put the new motor in monday nite and tuesday and get ready for the last MOROC event the next weekend. The next weekend is The Top Shop Challenge in Hannibal. Thats my next three weeks. THEN I get two whole weeks to beautify the Campbell rig to be in the Maxxis display in SEMA. THEN we are done till KOH!!!!!! Its gonna be like a vacation. Seems loke just the other day we were swapping motors in the Caddi.

And I thought I was busy! :eek:

Friday: Classes from 8-12 (1 quiz), S.I. test study from 1-3, then home to upload photos to CRAWL
Saturday: Start and finish Jellico XRRA finals article, Saturday night maybe go see some friends
Sunday: Study more for my two tests I have on Monday.

Friday - Work until noon, then head to deer camp to check cameras
Saturday - Soccer tournament, games at 10, 2, and 5
Sunday - More soccer if they advance, if not cut grass and clean up garage

Oh yea, this weekend... I just got informed Im not doing a got damn thing..... I got a honey do list thats been put off for something like 4 weekends now... and Im out of town next weekend , then Ambers out the following weekend.

Lawn work, oil changes, dump run, shopping, all that domestic **** I avoid so frequently.

Hanging around the farm mostly.

I am out of town every weekend in October so I am getting life around here in order.

Friday- get off work at 7am then hang out the rest of the day. Probably go to dinner with Lori
Saturday- I have no idea, I guess watch the ball game
Sunday- Relax, may try and work some Over time.

Friday - Company Picnic at Oak Mtn (Beer and flag football)
Saturday - Head up to the Boro in the AM to drop the rig. Family over for the Bama game
Sunday - Nothing!

work all night (come on, I just walked in from the shop with knees screaming at 10 and have to be up at 5 for work...and have to go by the bar for a beer right now) friday again, get greg's 4 link done, get cell and all seats mounted front and rear, get ready for tube work and fuel line routing and ****
Sat, more of the same all day, blow off family gathering, get runner more dunner and hopefully have a new pillow block made by a pro tool and die maker that's .001" interference :woody:
Sun, church, then work on runner and race buggy. this will be the pattern with crying wife and brief fights as I fall asleep mixed in. maybe some work as well

Fri: Study more lsat stuff in the AM, new upper control arm on GF's brother's NEW F150 (just out of warranty ::), mow yard, grillin out some steaks cause my GF is in France and neighbor's wife is out of town. Hopefully drink a beer, been so slammed all week, havent had time to relax.

Sat: LSAT class in the am, then driving to Grandparent's condo in Branson to meet them for the weekend, going to a ballin italian restaurant that night.

Sun: Cycling on the road bike around the lake by their condo when I get up, outdoor brunch at some college there, reviewing all of the new petroleum leases for the ranch, then ballin steak restaurant

Mon: Drive back to CoMo with LSAT class again that night.

Friday - Class at 11 (presentation) then drive to Charlotte and fly to San Diego
Saturday - Drink lots of alcohol and stumble around San Diego with the girlfriend
Sunday - More of what I did Saturday, fly back to Charlotte, pick up my dual cases and 4.7's before heading back to Boone

Friday: Leave for Florida
Saturday: Board the Disney Cruise
Sunday: I dunno, cruise stuff I suppose. Maybe I'll dance with my kids to silly music or get some alone time with the wife.

Today- Get truck aligned since I cranked up the torsions and put new tires and wheels on it
Get the '02 up to dads so he can drive it to Kansas tomorrow to deliver to Miles.

Saturday- Full shop day. Tons of odds and ends to sew up

Sunday- No real plans that the wife has informed me of.

InDaShop said:
Today- Get truck aligned since I cranked up the torsions and put new tires and wheels on it
Get the '02 up to dads so he can drive it to Kansas tomorrow to deliver to Miles.

Saturday- Full shop day. Tons of odds and ends to sew up

Sunday- No real plans that the wife has informed me of.
PICS!

Tonight, do some yard work, drink a few, clean out gutters, head to folks cabin for the night
Saturday, Octoberfest in LaCrosse, WI
Sunday, Head home, recover, road head???

Friday night- finish primering house
Saturday paint back 3 rooms, hallway and Kilz living room + kitchen. Bring wood floor boxes (50 heavy ass boxes) into back rooms to "acclimate" for 3 days.
Sunday/monday finish tape/mud on half-wall, primer and paint living room and kitchen as needed---will have until Tuesday to be done.
Tuesday start installing wood floors from living room on back to rest of house. Hope to be finished sometime following Saturday, I really have no idea how quick or how long this will take.

Ready to be done so I can get back to editing.

Tonight-work on rig/drink beer
tomorrow-mow grass, work on rig, get trailer and H2s from a buddy
sunday-work on rig, hoping nothing is fawked up so I can ride next week, watch football

Friday - work until 5, get home and go haul more fallen trees and branches to make some extra cash (plenty to do after the hurricane)
Saturday - Power wash bosses house for more extra coin, and then go back to hauling more branches etc
Sunday - head out to moms house in Galveston and start powerwashing all the mud away and tearing out the whole bottom floor of their house. luckily the bottom floor is a knock out floor in all the houses and the surge did not make it onto the second story of their house.

Friday-work and then highschool game after work

Saturday-get jetskis stored away for winter.....work on house project(siding&windows)....start rearranging garage in anticipation of Bones arrival next week

Sunday-Continuation of Saturday.

oh......and watch my LSU Tigers!