• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Full Force Diesel in Murfreesboro

Pumpkin said:
not sure in miles, are you going to AOL this weekend? If so I just drive it down there. If not I will bring it to you either the 2nd or 3rd of January

Not sure I can get away for this weekend, could look at it the 2nd or third though for sure. I'll let you know of I can make it this weekend though after Christmas!

cmoultrie said:
What's your thoughts on the 6.7? What's mods do you suggest? Do you guys do custom tunes for the minimaxx?

The 6.7 is a good platform, we can still get the offroad tunes for the mini max, they are just getting pricy with the EPA stuff.

Mattman347 said:
This morning was a great test for your diesels, how did they do? Lol. (Was -2 here this morning!)

I have not plugged in since I had injectors installed. It sat for ~18 hours, overnight, before I cranked it yesterday morning when it was 12 degrees out. Started like a champ! Couldn't be happier.

Mine is hard to start now. The glow plug module went out so i just have the relay wired to a switch in the cab. Thats all fine but i still spend 20+ minutes starting. I also have a bored out turbo with bigger wheels and the ICP pressure turned up via resistor. Any suggestion? about 275k on original injectors.

With that mileage, you are needing injectors for sure. The hard start/cold start issues with 7.3l's and 6.0l's is normally high pressure oil related an the injectors are the most common.

My 6.0 is running Full Force injectors and I never plug it up. This morning and yesterday morning I hit the key and the motor made 2 revolutions and fired right off. That's with a Hercules FICM tune and a race tune loaded on my SCT. I'm sure the timing is advanced like crazy. Lol.

How much to install head studs on a 6.7 cummins that hasn't blow the head gasket yet? also do you stock airdogs or FASS

the 6.7 starts right up but rolls white smoke for a couple of minutes. Seems to me that it gets warm quicker than any diesel I've ever owned...

Guys I'll try to get some prices tomorow while I'm at the shop and have my price sheet in front of me. PM me or feel free to give me a call 615-962-8291 from 8-5 central time, if I'm on the other line the lady's in the office will get the message to me! Mention hard line and I'll bump you to the front of the call back lost! Lol

I will have to agree!! :dblthumb: Matt and everyone i have spoken to at Full Force Diesel were awesome and so nice!!
Great customer service!! and Grade A products!!

if you have a ford call these guys!!

Huge thanks to Matt for answering questions and getting me what I wanted. After several PMs last night, I'll be making the trip up to see him next Friday. Make the Dodge breath a little better. :dblthumb: Great guy to deal with!

Wanted to bump this back up and say this is 100% the best money I have ever spent on my truck. Not only does it have a ton more power, it is so nice not wondering whether or not it is going to crank on these <20 degree mornings. Haven't plugged the truck in once since having injectors done!