• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Full Force Diesel in Murfreesboro

I've been saying I was gonna put money toward aftermarket parts on my 7.3 since I enlisted but now I really am trying but gotta knock afew big dollar necessities outta the way first, like paint work and windshield. Injectors are def on the list. Y'all gonna be at ts outlaw this year?

Awesome place to deal with! Get with Matt and he will get what ever your wanting taken care of. Like already posted great people to deal with. When I'm in need of something else for my Diesel I'll be heading back to Full Force!

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone for the kind words! There has been an overwhelming amount of people call and bring their trucks in from some kind of recommendation from this forum, it's much appreciated!!!! I'll be honest, every customer from here has been easy to deal with compared to most! Lol

Stopped by Full Force Diesel today to get the Wicked Wheel installed and a TS 6 position chip. I was having compressor/turbo surge when towing and the tunes from my bully dog just were not cutting it.
They also put some new gaskets in where I had a leak at the turbo.
They completely looked the truck over and at 275k miles the injectors and hpop are great and the turbo is nice and tight. Ill post up after I drive it home and let everyone know how it performs!

1966821_10152090361168985_2029892221_n.jpg

All I can say is wow. This thing is like a different truck. I can't wait to tow with it and see what kind of mileage I am getting now. Power comes on quicker and the shift points are firmer and better. I should have done this way sooner! Thanks again to Full Force Diesel for the help. I got to meet and hang out with everyone in the shop. They are a great bunch of folks and I will for sure be back for some injectors.

BustedKnucklefilms said:
All I can say is wow. This thing is like a different truck. I can't wait to tow with it and see what kind of mileage I am getting now. Power comes on quicker and the shift points are firmer and better. I should have done this way sooner! Thanks again to Full Force Diesel for the help. I got to meet and hang out with everyone in the shop. They are a great bunch of folks and I will for sure be back for some injectors.

Glad you are happy with the power!!

We have a 1 year craftsmanship warranty on all our work. That being said, it applies to a stockfish truck with a tuner, larger injectors/turbos are a high performance type builds and that has to be considered with the type of abuse those sort of things will be taking. The multilayer OEM ford gasket is what we will use on most all of our builds with the addition of ARP studs. We have had great success doing them this way! The key is both surfaces need to be perfectly flat.

Love mine.. I`ve had 5-6 7.3`s over the years all good trucks. Hands down not one would out run or out pull my 6.0.. Guess we all have a different opinion of them. Get one and get it right you won`t go back to a 7.3 I promise.