• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

funny sayings??

that sumbitch is as worthless as two flies ****in on a donut roll.... you better pull your head out of your ass before you fart and blow your GD brains out.... I'd rather eat **** and chase rabbits than be ****ed with you....everybody dont know how to hook the sumbitch up, thats why its ****ed up(TRAILER LIGHT CONNECTOR)..... Lettin a man drive your tractor is like lettin him **** your old lady, **** him thats my ****.....(on taxes)you gotta pay them motherfuckers(the govt) to make a livin....when you got a **** like this they can't stay mad at you for long....JACKIE RAWLS(MY DAD)

happier than a two petered puppy

you're ****ed up whorse that a :afro: checkbook

you hold the tail I'm ****ing this cow

Countrier than pond water

Mad as a wet hen

slicker than snot on a door knob

It's hotter than balls up in here

and one I saw on Pirate "gimme some *****, I know you got some on you!"

Fawked up like a :afro: s checkbook, first time I heard that was in Texas over 10 years ago. Been using it ever since. ;D

If you fawk her you'll end up with something that a can of Raid and a wire brush won't get rid of. :cougar:

There ain't no amount of ugly that a light switch won't fix. hitit

Boy, I should have rolled off your mama and shot your little ass out of the window! :gtfo: I actually heard a guy I work with say this to his son. molaugh molaugh

Colder than Eskimo ***** in January.

Jumping up and down like a Puerto Rican shortstop.

Harder than Chinese algebra.

Did your mother have any other children that lived? :flipoff1:

higher than garaffe ***** ;D sure thats spelled wrong o well :drinkers:

girl are them space pants? cuz your ass out of this world!

you spend 9months tring to get out of the ***** and the rest of your life tring to get back in it!

Hotter than two rats ****ing in a wool sock.
Everything past the windshield is cosmedic.
Why don't you wish in one hand and **** in the other and see which fills up first.
Excuses are like assholes everyone has one and they all stink.

Engage yourself in egoistic carnal knowledge

He wouldn't know his anal cavity from blunt terrestrial erosion

Latest posts