• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Game changer Wheres the photo shoot???

facebook_42801jpg.jpg

:tc :woot: :driving:

Re: Re: Game changer Wheres the photo shoot???

Ready to see it dig!

Wonder if he's started building the next one already?

Can't wait to see this thing in action! I will travel to come see this thing and hook up,and ride with you guys I think I see a rock bouncer in my future,lol.anytime you want to come to WV and play your more than welcome and I will put you on some awesome trails.very sweet ride Tim :****:. Chad :dblthumb:

The Goat 812 said:
The hate has already started on pirate.
Is it just me or have the fawkletards on Pirate gotten really weak? :gay: They're not even entertaining anymore, just a bunch of whiney titty babies.

I posted "my holy grail drivetrain for bouncing, 700 ls hp - glide - SCS - hybrid rock/80's with violator shafts." in Feb when the atlas first let go in Showtime. Now basically there she sits. My pipe dream now exists. drool

doctordick said:
Is it just me or have the fawkletards on Pirate gotten really weak? :gay: They're not even entertaining anymore, just a bunch of whiney titty babies.

Pirate has gotten be a bunch a small dicks in a pissing contest. If you don't have a west coast style rig its not cool and there for u can't look at a rig like this and appreciate the cool parts and fab work that goes into it. I like to get on pirate and look at the hate threads and stir the pot an sit back and watch.

Speeding said:
More coming soon...

would rather see it bouncing off the rev limiter 6' in the air but i guess pictures will do... Im not so sure i like some of the looks on this buggy but as a piece of machinery its amazing