• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Gardendale~Choccolocco Mtn.

bc

I was thinking about doing some riding on the Gardendale trails this weekend, but read on another forum that they are off limits now. Can anyone verify this? I certainly don't want to cause any trouble.

Re: Gardendale

I think certain areas are, but I would not hesitate to ride it. I live about a mile from the trails and have ridden them this year, they are not gated. I would stay away from the trussel area and all that, but the rock gardens and yellow jacket are fair game IMO

We've decided to head to Choccolocco Mtn. Any thoughts on what trails to seek out?Going on Fri night to wheel Sat and head home.

bc said:
We've decided to head to Choccolocco Mtn. Any thoughts on what trails to seek out?Going on Fri night to wheel Sat and head home.

go to boatramp 1st.... thats what happen to me. :****: Hells revenge, wfo, backside,

YEAH BOAT RAMP. YOU GOT TO TRY IT OUT. IT'S NOT ONE OF THOSE CLIMBS THAT WILL DESTROY YOUR RIG OR ANYTHING, BUT IT WILL FOOL YOU. JUST WHEN YOU THINK YOU ARE GETTING SOME WHERE, YOU WILL LOOSE TRACTION AND SLIDE ALL THE WAY BACK DOWN. YOU COULD SPEND AN HOUR THERE FOR SURE, UNLESS YOU HAVE SOME STICKY'S :****:

We had a great time at Choccolocco. Denied on Boat Ramp, The Wall, and the big rock on Hells Revenge. Ran Teepee, Backside, Cherrybomb, and quite a few others that I don't remember the names. I couldn't believe how close the park was to town. :eek: Fun place though.