• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Gas

BamaTJ

Hardline Crawler
It is like Jimmy says, panic induced by people that is all. I filled up last night cause I was empty at 3.53. Same station is 3.99. I hate this ****. Buggy is full and truck is full so I don't care anymore!

cicero

Just got a call that gas was 5.29 a gallon in murfreesboro, and close to that in winchester.

W

wngrog

The station next to my gym was packed. People were in line 3.67.......1/2 mile away at 3.70 it was empty ::)

BamaTJ

Hardline Crawler
People are seriously sucking the gas dry in a panic. We kill ourselves with stupidity. My mother in law is a prime panicker, called me twice to tell me how all the gas is going, blah, blah, blah

P

If its free, its P
Staff member
Sheeple is exactly why we have this problem... I mean come the **** on, why go increase the **** out of demand for no other reason than to "have a full tank" Most MF'ers will be sitting at home all weekend watching gas prices mumblin contently to them selves of how they save that precious fuggin 5 dollars or whatever cause they HELPED cause the fuel shortage by rushing out to by **** they didnt need right that minute in time.

I hate society, **** all you cock suckers laughing1 :flipoff1:

Deep South

Web Wheeler
Exactly laughing1

My regular Chevron store was $3.99 and no one was even there.

The raceway across the street had'em parking in the highway with a 10 gallon max.

Them stupid ****ers might be there all day but they are gonna save $4.00 at the pump so they can buy Cigs and play bingo :flipgotcha:

B

bigsilly

Not sure how or why, but checked the Flying J website just now and regular gas has moved up to $4.37 but diesel has held at $3.77. First time I have seen that in years. Kelly pointed out the other day is was 2004 since diesel was cheaper than gas.

vanguard

That rock walker guy
I wonder how long it will stay high? I have enough gas to last until about Tuesday or Wednesday. Of course, at an extra $0.30 a gallon it's only $4.50 more to fill it. I just don't like paying extra.

bad80cj

Well I'm glad I filled up the Golf cart and riding mower on Wednesday. I also had to fill up my Honda on Thursday. Am extremely glad my truggy runs on pane! :drinkers: thumb.gif

draggbody

my kia is filled, so 325 miles there, my dually is full, so 550 miles there, and if this lasts too long i've got one truck w/ street tires on it that i'll drive legal or not, 45 mpg... drool
P1010045.jpg

i hate to pay extra just because of a media frenzy, so i will resort to drastic measures for the principle of it... guess its time to get that biodiesel processor fired up....

W

wngrog

PrairieDogOffroad said:
My parents said diesel was $8.29 a gal. in HIram Ga. yesterday afternoon.

Is that a typo?

I have not stepped foot off my farm since mid-afternoon yesterday...what is the story out there on gas prices?

Primary

HardlineCrawlers Assistant
Here are some related products that HardlineCrawlers members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to HardlineCrawlers’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to HardlineCrawlers discussions about these products.

Latest posts