• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Gay pride

Eddyj

So someone, who hasn't got the cojones to admit it, changed my avatar for me. So that's how you want to play it? Game on.

It got me thinking, now that we are anti-controversial and have safe places. How many members on here are openly homosexual? I mean statistically speaking the number of members on here there has to be a couple.
How many have had a homosexual experience butt decided it wasn't for them?
How many just enjoy a pinky up the :cougar: from time to time?

ec4129d92571b250e440fb23d8fe1705.jpg

293a9c026251009b287775f606164f31.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

1.8% of men identify as part of the LGBTQGH community. So for every 1000 members we have 18 "alternative lifestylers" among us. Soooooooooo, who it is? I am certain I am not part of that population but I am going to let you guys hash it out while I go get a mani/pedi, drink a double filtered chicory bean latte and listen to my Lady Gaga album. I'll check back in a Judy, toodles.

Guys I'm pretty sure faggots ain't gonna be part of a forum that jokes about them. I think the fact the op is asking tells where he wants to put his ****. Hell call out the womenz not the queers.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

ranger11 said:
Guys I'm pretty sure faggots ain't gonna be part of a forum that jokes about them. I think the fact the op is asking tells where he wants to put his ****. Hell call out the womenz not the queers.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
So just to clarify...
You are for or against the stinky pinky?

P said:

Ummm Yeah... that is the point of this thread...
Good thing your pretty cause you sure as hell ain't the brightest crayon in the box.

Now admit to changing my avatar!! Or there is going to be problems that you don't want, son... :****:

Nah... P ain't no bitch.
Just trying to get to the bottom of the yella bellied fella who is messing with me.

#pokingthebear
#livinontheedge
#rageagainstthemachine

Eddyj said:
Nah... P ain't no bitch.
Just trying to get to the bottom of the yella bellied fella who is messing with me.

#pokingthebear
#livinontheedg
#rageagainstthemachine

This only leaves a few candidates left for you to hit on... :flipoff1: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno:

ADMINISTRATOR

ROKTOY829 said:
So when did you realize you are attracted to men?
Well I bought this lightbar from a guy on here a couple years ago, I thought it was a joke that you got a free handy with every purchase... half way through I started questioning things

#softhands

So the two most active admins are in here...
Either one of you have anything you need to get off your chest?

Re: Re: Gay pride

Eddyj said:
Well I bought this lightbar from a guy on here a couple years ago, I thought it was a joke that you got a free handy with every purchase... half way through I started questioning things

#softhands
After seeing you talk, while loading his rig I figured it was him. If he played with your wiener, like he did with the one at the Mexican restaurant, then it had to leave you satisfied

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk